darlic

Feb 27, 2017
(This post is a mere +1 but I hope it helps this project to gain a little bit of visibility)

This game got me really interested but as usual I'm gonna wait a couple of updates before giving it a try. My best wishes for the future of this game!

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Could you tell us when is the next update?

The memory game was ok - hadn't played it since I was a child.

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
You will play as many characters to progress through the story, but mostly you will play as a female protagonist.
There is plenty of stuff planed for the future, the one in the picture is just one old jerk.
don't listen to him. it looks promising. i prefer to play as a female and there are too less good looking fantasy stories with female protagonists. i like you play different characters and that it are far more females. the guy in the pic is totally fine. not everyone needs to look like a beachboy - especially in a game. if this would be real life it's another thing for sure. you do great! keep it up! look forward for more. - maybe in the future it would be damn cool (if its possible) to choose a female character to play with and make choices like go into dungeon xy take look after gold but then get raped by orcs or don't go into it and find some hidden treasure - which is owned by some merchant which leads to another story etc. ^^

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
soooo i played it (the part which is available) and here are my opnions:
- i like the intro, the story and the setting very much
- i like most characters (the mother and her daughter are great! and the old guy is a great contrast to them!! +1)
- the blond girl looks decent and reminds me of the series "the last seeker" or how the title was. like her outfit and hair, the face is...ok she could be a bit curvier imo ^^
- the black armoured woman on the other hand i don't like look wise. its okay she has more muscles and better armour, but her face and hairstyle looks - in my opinion - kinda ugly, sry. she could has a pretteir face and hair similar to the blond girl that would be nice. ^^
- the orc could look a bit fatter or uglier but nonetheless look good +1
- i liked the small mini game
- the implented choices are AWESOME! more of this! just sad every second choice end up in dying (but other things would be too much you already do an awesome job)
- the animations scene looks really aweomse top notch
- the sound effect are great and makes it immersive wthout annyoing music like other games have

and what bothered me the most is: it's already over. xD and ends at an exciting point. xD MORE! please <3 and keep it up! really great job!

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
don't listen to him. it looks promising. i prefer to play as a female and there are too less good looking fantasy stories with female protagonists. i like you play different characters and that it are far more females. the guy in the pic is totally fine. not everyone needs to look like a beachboy - especially in a game. if this would be real life it's another thing for sure. you do great! keep it up! look forward for more. - maybe in the future it would be damn cool (if its possible) to choose a female character to play with and make choices like go into dungeon xy take look after gold but then get raped by orcs or don't go into it and find some hidden treasure - which is owned by some merchant which leads to another story etc. ^^
soooo i played it (the part which is available) and here are my opnions:
- i like the intro, the story and the setting very much
- i like most characters (the mother and her daughter are great! and the old guy is a great contrast to them!! +1)
- the blond girl looks decent and reminds me of the series "the last seeker" or how the title was. like her outfit and hair, the face is...ok she could be a bit curvier imo ^^
- the black armoured woman on the other hand i don't like look wise. its okay she has more muscles and better armour, but her face and hairstyle looks - in my opinion - kinda ugly, sry. she could has a pretteir face and hair similar to the blond girl that would be nice. ^^
- the orc could look a bit fatter or uglier but nonetheless look good +1
- i liked the small mini game
- the implented choices are AWESOME! more of this! just sad every second choice end up in dying (but other things would be too much you already do an awesome job)
- the animations scene looks really aweomse top notch
- the sound effect are great and makes it immersive wthout annyoing music like other games have

and what bothered me the most is: it's already over. xD and ends at an exciting point. xD MORE! please <3 and keep it up! really great job!
First of all, here is a big "Thank You" for all your likes, the rating and of course your feedback. Really appreciate that! And I'm happy to hear you enjoy the game so much:)

To your feedback:
Indeed, this is one of the reasons why I wanted to make a high quality, story-driven fantasy game with some unique gameplay parts. There are too less out there in that genre! And in regards to the models, I wanted it to be a more down to earth game where not everybody is looking like a supermodel and because it is playing in a dark fantasy world, it needs to have its uglyness or like you named it, a contrast to the beautiful models like the MC, to make it more believable.

For the choices, of course I will keep them and there are a lot more to come. And just to clarify...why most of them are leading to a bad end? It is on purpose!

Because of following reasons:

I have a clear vision of what story I want to tell, but working alone on this project is very time consuming and expensive, which is limiting my ressources, as well as my outdated hardware I use for rendering. So I don't want to stretch out development time even more by doing completly separate paths.

And with that said, most players are playing just one path anyways, which would split the content for the playerbase even further. For me, I'm very busy and I like to play a game more or less just one time and like to see as much content as I can get in one playthrough. The bad ending system is a good compromise, where you can choose your path to get some extra content and if you miss, it is easy to get back to it later.

To summarize:
The goal of the game is to find the right path to progress further through the story, if you fail, the game will let you know by leading to a bad end, but at the same time is rewarding you with a extra scene. So in general, you should check out all the choices to see every content available;)

And last but not least:
Thank you for recognizing the completly handmade animations and the sound effects, because both were very time consuming to make/implement. And to tease you a little, the next update will have a lot more of them. Right now my pc is rendering an animation, as I write you this message;)

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes