EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
F95_Header-1_REMASTER.jpg

Overview:
My first game of hopefully many more, is called "Alenja‘s Adventures" where you take on the role of different characters to progress through the story. The game takes place in a dark fantasy world where "Alenja", the main character and daughter of a female warrior, will go on a journey to not only develop her fighting skills, but also discover her sexuality. A trip full of surprises and unexpected encounters will help you to determine the greater cause that is responsible for the chaos the country is in. For better immersion, I have created a simple and over time advancing combat system, that gives you a variety of ways to lead your battles.​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-29
Release Date: 2023-12-08
Developer: Wet & Wild Production -
Censored: No
Version: 0.18 Final
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Fan Signatures:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Preview-2.jpg Preview-1.jpg Preview-1.jpg v0.015-Preview-3.jpg Preview-13.jpg Preview-1.jpg Preview-2.jpg Preview-3.jpg Preview-3.jpg Preview-3.jpg Preview-7.jpg Preview-6.jpg v0.015-Preview-2.jpg Preview-8.jpg Preview-1.jpg Preview-12.jpg Preview-4.jpg Preview-2.jpg Preview-2.jpg Preview-4.jpg Preview-11.jpg Preview-1.jpg Preview.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So the male character you play as is the one in the pictures on the OP, yeah that gets a no from me, hes disgusting. Also it has really bad mini-games.
You will play as many characters to progress through the story, but mostly you will play as a female protagonist.
There is plenty of stuff planed for the future, the one in the picture is just one old jerk.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
You will play as many characters to progress through the story, but mostly you will play as a female protagonist.
So female protagonist mainly huh, it seems if anything the female is the main character and everyone else is side characters. Don't know why you couldn't just do that then, the jumping from one character to another for just one scene is jarring if anything. The tags are pretty misleading.

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
So female protagonist mainly huh, it seems if anything the female is the main character and everyone else is side characters. Don't know why you couldn't just do that then, the jumping from one character to another for just one scene is jarring if anything. The tags are pretty misleading.
Thank you for your reply and don't worry I already removed the male protagonist tag after your first post, if it was too confusing ;)

The other characters will take greater role when the story progresses and will give you a wider view on what is going on.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
So the male character you play as is the one in the pictures on the OP, yeah that gets a no from me, hes disgusting. Also it has really bad mini-games.
Why, you don't like some old fatso to be the main protagonist of a game? Honestly, I would enjoy being in his shoes and then fuck all of the ladies around the world (in this case, the game). Mostly through some hypnosis shit.

Good stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Why, you don't like some old fatso to be the main protagonist of a game? Honestly, I would enjoy being in his shoes and then fuck all of the ladies around the world (in this case, the game). Mostly through some hypnosis shit.

Good stuff ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm a youngin, I cant relate ¯\_(ツ)_/¯.

Doruna

Jul 3, 2018
This shows promise, I definitely liked what I saw so far.
The MC is cute, and so is the blonde side chick. And yeah, the old guy is ugly as shit :D but I think he could be a funny perverted side character, who's always trying to get a grab of a glimpse of the girls. I just hope any sex scenes with him are avoidable, even if I enjoy playing slutty female MC's, I prefer to have them be able to choose their partners.

Anyway, good job, will definitely follow this. :)

Wet & Wild Production

Game Developer
Mar 2, 2019
Thank you guys very much for all your feedback, very appreciated!!!

please add tentacle and bestiality :D or maybe incest something like mom daughter lesbian thing :p
You can expect something like that in the future.

Damn, that's some quality stuff. Everything plays well, MC is really cute, gameplay isn't just a typical VN and setting is awesome. Nothing I could pick on. Great start (even tho a bit short). I will surely watch this one
Wow, I'm very glad that you like the game so much:)

The models are really nice, and the world seems interesting, but from a constructive standpoint:
- Some of the images are very grainy.
- Having them in front of matte backgrounds, in particular the heavily filtered real world forest backgrounds, looks bad and breaks immersion (particularly if you have objects in the foreground characters interact with - like the old man hiding behind the tree in the sample images - and mixing the 3d rendered backgrounds and low quality 2d ones is jarring).
- The english is understandable but could use some proof reading. I'm guessing English isn't your first language - you might be German speaking given your use of the lower first quotation mark (in English we have both quotation marks above the quote eg. "quotation") - so it's definitely well above average for a game dev who isn't native.

Overall, looks like a game to watch, good luck with the development :)
To be honest I feel the same way. I only use those 2d backgrounds because my hardware is really outdated and can't handle big 3d environments or too many objects at the same time.
For better immersion I already did some full 3d scenes...for example, the one in the cave, but it took my pc around 2 hours to render a single picture. And even worse was it to make the setup for the scene, it felt like it took forever to put it all in place.
My hardware is my biggest drawback at the moment :-/ Hopefully I can afford a big upgrade in the future, then I can make all games in 3d and this would be like a dream come true.
But I can assure you that I will be using as much 3d assests as my pc can handle right now. I already bought some new assets for future updates. Stay tuned;)

This shows promise, I definitely liked what I saw so far.
The MC is cute, and so is the blonde side chick. And yeah, the old guy is ugly as shit :D but I think he could be a funny perverted side character, who's always trying to get a grab of a glimpse of the girls. I just hope any sex scenes with him are avoidable, even if I enjoy playing slutty female MC's, I prefer to have them be able to choose their partners.

Anyway, good job, will definitely follow this. :)
More or less this is exaclty what this old pervert is. There are some funny scenes/discussions with him.
In some ways he is similar to muten roshi from dragonball:D

3.40 star(s) 58 Votes