Mod Ren'Py Completed Alexandra Gallery Mod [ v1.0/v1 ] [ wurg ]

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
144.jpg

Overview:

The gallery will unlock completely once you reach the epilogue of the game.
  • A gallery mod for the 'sexy' scenes in the game so you can replay them without using save files. The scenes will unlock as you play them in game.​
  • This will let you know if you missed any of the good scenes so you can go back and play again to unlock them.​
  • The gallery replays focus on the character selected as much as possible, so some deviation from the original script does happen, but no new script was added.​
  • The gallery is available from the main menu and while you are playing the game. You can view the replays at any time without losing your place while playing the game.​

Updated: June 13, 2022
Game/Creator: Alexandra/Ptolemy
Modder: wurg
Mod Version: 1
Game Version: 1.0
Language: English

The mod will have to be updated with each release to add the new content, but it will still work with a newer release without issue.
Note: in order for the MC to have the name you choose in the game instead of the default name, you must load a save file first, any save file with your preferred name, otherwise the MC will have the default name in the replays, you only have to do this one time.​

Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Downloads: Here or attached file.

Extra: Gallery Unlocker

Alexandra - Locked.jpg Alexandra - Unlocked.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
where is the other scenes? can you please add them when you can
Which ones are you referring to? I added all of the scenes that involve some sort of sexual contact, there are many scenes that just have nudity in them, but I left those out as it could make the gallery really bloated.

Karabonga

Dec 11, 2018
sorry, yes everything is there but why is some of the scenes unclickable? I have 3 scenes for izzy and 1 for alex that i can't click? I would assume that I didn't follow some sort of choice to open it in my playthrough. Can you please make all the scenes watchable/clickable?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
sorry, yes everything is there but why is some of the scenes unclickable? I have 3 scenes for izzy and 1 for alex that i can't click? I would assume that I didn't follow some sort of choice to open it in my playthrough. Can you please make all the scenes watchable/clickable?
The scenes have a locking mechanism in them if you haven't seen the scene during your play through. I did this to let you know if you missed something or not so you could go back and replay the game and make different choices if you want to.

I could unlock them all, but for people who haven't played all of the content, or are starting the game from scratch, it would be kind of like spoilers. They already know what's coming, and can see the 'good' scenes from the start, it could ruin the journey for them, so I don't want to do that, sorry.

• Angry
Reactions: wes812 and dave143

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
wurg game updated to 0.45. will wait for your updated mod, and thank you in advance.
I appreciate that you think enough of the mod to wait for it, it validates the effort I put into it, so thank you. It is not necessary to wait for it however if you want to play the game, the scene will still be unlocked when you drop the mod in later, so no need to worry.

i gotta ask before i use it. will this work with the 0.45 ver?
Yes the mod will work with the new version, but it won't contain the new content, for that I have to update it first. The mod is stand-alone so it doesn't affect the game files at all.

The mod is updated for 0.45.

Reactions: wratxier

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
I appreciate that you think enough of the mod to wait for it, it validates the effort I put into it, so thank you. It is not necessary to wait for it however if you want to play the game, the scene will still be unlocked when you drop the mod in later, so no need to worry.

Yes the mod will work with the new version, but it won't contain the new content, for that I have to update it first. The mod is stand-alone so it doesn't affect the game files at all.

The mod is updated for 0.45.
ok thanx ill wait for the working mod when its ready

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
ok thanx ill wait for the working mod when its ready
It's ready and waiting, just make sure when you look in here to match the game version numbers is all so you know all the new content is in the mod, I updated it right before I responded to you.

tara66

Dec 24, 2018
It's ready and waiting, just make sure when you look in here to match the game version numbers is all so you know all the new content is in the mod, I updated it right before I responded to you.
yea i noticed that AFTER i posted my reply. thanx :)

Robbini

Sep 29, 2017
Out of curiousity, if you load an earlier save for the name but then load a later save (not necessarily yours) for the scene unlocks, which name does it use ? And would that stay the same if there's another update and we use yet a third save with a third name after that update?

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
Out of curiousity, if you load an earlier save for the name but then load a later save (not necessarily yours) for the scene unlocks, which name does it use ? And would that stay the same if there's another update and we use yet a third save with a third name after that update?
Each time you load a save it puts the name of the MC in the internal storage of the game separate from the save files. In essence, each time you load a save with a different name, that name is stored "under the hood" of Ren'Py and will be used in the replay scenes overwriting the previous name that was stored. So the last MC name you load will be the one in the replays always.

mazul

Nov 28, 2018
I have one locked gallery entry (2nd row, right one), and I cant for the life of me figure out who it is with. Any hints ? :)

wurg

Modder
Apr 19, 2018
I have one locked gallery entry (2nd row, right one), and I cant for the life of me figure out who it is with. Any hints ? :)
Maybe you might want to do a robbery and take a ride with the lady from the chop-shop....

Reactions: SoiCowboy