Mod Ren'Py Onhold Alexandra - OscarSix's Walkthrough, Scene Gallery, Improvements Mod [0.92] [PTOLEMY]

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
73258_58.jpg

Updated: 2021-05-01
Game/Creator: / Alexandra
Modder: -
Mod Version: 0.92
Game Version: 0.92
Language: English

Features:
  • This mod adds an in-game walkthrough for the important choices in the game Alexandra!
  • I've added a scene replay gallery to the main menu with all gallery scenes unlocked and viewable.
  • I've currently made a few improvements to some of the events in the game so that you will be able to see several missable scenes. Read the full list of improvements below to see all of the changes.
Game/Event/Scene Improvements:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Installation:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download: - - -

Last edited by a moderator:

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
My unofficial compressed Android port of Alexandra v0.98 with OscarSix mod.(Gallery up to 0.92)
Gestures included, save names now included and scenes available from quickmenu.
Alternative saves and log location.
Grant storage permissions on first run.

Last edited:

Brandoes

May 9, 2018
Hay is there a specific reason why even though I have downloaded three different versions of this novel when I get just past the alex blow job sean at the hotel that it blacks out then I'm back at my home screen I really would like to finish the story it's really good up to that point although I feel like something bad is going to happen now I dont like to complain about anything that you guy make very becuse it is not rite at and I'm not but if u could help me out with my problem I would be really grateful

OscarSix

Modder
Donor
Jul 27, 2019
Hay is there a specific reason why even though I have downloaded three different versions of this novel when I get just past the alex blow job sean at the hotel that it blacks out then I'm back at my home screen I really would like to finish the story it's really good up to that point although I feel like something bad is going to happen now I dont like to complain about anything that you guy make very becuse it is not rite at and I'm not but if u could help me out with my problem I would be really grateful
If you have downloaded 3 different versions of the game that sounds like a game problem, not a Mod problem. When I was playtesting the game I had no issues with the game. Are you using a compressed or Android version? The last scenes are about you finding out Dima and his deal with a detective or smth.

Reactions: SNOW 777

Wills747

Engaged Member
Dec 14, 2018
You are the best. Wish you had a discord channel. I am a great admirer of your work wills747
I'd rather spend time doing the work than looking after a channel. If you're interested join up to OscarSix's channel. I have an active part there and post most ports to #other-updates

Reactions: Belzeebub

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Thank you very much for the mod, could you please create a fully gallery unlocked mod for Haley, a very similar game. Cheers