EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
58.jpg

Overview:
In this game you find yourself as a troubled and tormented guy trying to run away from your own problems and adversities. Through twists of fate and some hair-raising moments, you find yourself in the company of Alexandra. The Daughter of an organized crime family. She herself is not a part of the family business but you instantly take a liking to her.
Thread Updated: 2022-06-12
Release Date: 2022-05-30
Developer: PTOLEMY
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Game: Intimate Relations
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED*

Extras: Fan Signatures -
Gallery Mod* - WALKTHROUGH MOD* - Italian Translation*

Soucer thanks for the link
* This port/version is unofficial and not made by the developer. Download at your own risk.

10.jpg 14.jpg 23.jpg 71.jpg 118.jpg Jez9DE5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

gamersglory

Xpression Games
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 23, 2017
Mind you it's still a prologue, and we are looking for your feedback. Be Honest Ptolemy can take it. Also, we are taking name suggestions and what would you like to see in the game. What you think of the characters. what to add or replace Be as brutal and honest as you want how would you like to see the concept develop

Eye-switcher

Jun 30, 2017
Mind you it's still a prologue, and we are looking for your feedback. Be Honest Ptolemy can take it. Also, we are taking name suggestions.
Hard to give feedback when you not knowing whats planned, but it seem like a pretty vanilla game about juggling gangster Life and at the same time juggling the Beauty. Good renders and thats about it, could be interesting, hard to say , depending on the kinks planned

Sam

Sysadmin
Staff member
Administrator
Dec 22, 2016
Some thoughts and nitpicks about some of the scenes:
  • Renders are really nice, but some of the backgrounds are quite low res (especially noticeable with some of the sky)
  • Also with the backgrounds, in the scene which starts with 'Dan: "You sure?"' there is a visible horizontal seam in the sky
  • The reveal of the 2 hot chicks is a surprise but a lil odd, I'd think your best friend would have mentioned pretty early that there are 2 smoking hot girls the other side of the fence
  • The dead body that's 'floating' in the pool looks like he's laying on top of the water, his legs and arms should be under the water and less of a shadow under him
  • I think there should be some dialogue between the father and Dan, a father walking into a strangers flat finding another stranger half naked with your daughter would raise some serious eyebrows
  • WebP would offer better compression/quality than JPEG
Good start, obligatory:

Reactions: takeshikovash

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Mind you it's still a prologue, and we are looking for your feedback. Be Honest Ptolemy can take it.
too early for me to give feedback about something like this, but in general i didnt really like DoD pacing. It turned from super fast (secretary already mindless bitch) to super slow back to super fast (the 1st time u fck dana made no sense to me...at all ( ' - ') )
would prefere a more constant pacing/progress in a future ganme...

Reactions: lewozi

petamboo

Sep 12, 2017
Pass. No incest content, so no point checking it out. I'm not really a fan anyways. In DoD you got forced to choose between a bald 5 foot biker chick (who was apparently really tough) who wanted you to eat your own sperm, or some 40 year old woman who wanted to be treated like a pet (she's 20 years older than you, but calls you "Daddy"), 0r you can choose two 50 year old swingers.

I put up with all that crap coz I got to fuck the sister. No ways I'm gona look at this guy's writing with no incest.

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
I will not review it cause its a prof of concept but it's definitely a good start. Nice and intriguing story, that will probably have a stronger impact than the sex scenes imho + it remind me of an Hollywood movie.

there are 2 weird thing about it: 1st why does he pick her up like a little kid when he barely knows her? and 2nd why it doesn't have a title? seems like it write itself to me: Alex's Song, cause she charm him like a siren and stop his frenzy state;)

3.90 star(s) 129 Votes