[R>Artist 2D] Unpaid Alice Awakening Reborn Manga Production

Jun 6, 2023
I'm uncertain if anyone noticed my previous post, but construction for Alice Awakening Reborns is underway. The Manga is currently in progress, and you can find updates on my Patreon.

I could use additional artists to expedite the manga drawing process. I understand it's unpaid, but the more, the merrier, and it will benefit the Patreon. I require as large a production team as possible. Currently, we have two incredible artists, three coders, myself for animation, manga writing, and as the lead developer. If anyone is interested in helping, please message me, and we can discuss. In the meantime, here are some rough drafts from the Patreon for the manga.

manga_page1.jpg manga_page2.jpg
You can find the rest here: patreon.com/HentakuGames

Once Patreon generates enough revenue to pay the entire team, we will share the profits among all members to support future game production. However, this will take time. Game updates are coming soon; I'm currently working on Chapter 6 of this manga. Although I've made some changes, the manga is still a work in progress. When I reach Chapter 10 of the manga, with both the writing and illustrations finished, you will see actual game development. By that point, I expect to have well over 40 chapters. The manga will be at least 20+ chapters ahead of the game. You won't want to miss this. While I may not be able to pay at the moment and I'm currently financially strained, I am determined to use all available resources to make this a reality. I've come this far, so why stop now? I share this to prove that even though I lack the funds to make a game, I can still do it, and my team knows I can't pay them at the moment, but they still help me get to this point. So I thank everyone who has joined me. You can join this team too; I hope to see you there.