Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes
Jun 6, 2023
Oh yeah, that definitely doesn't smell like a scam at all. "We're broke but we're totally gonna do a ton of work, just pay us now, trust me bro"

Nobody hears from the dev for 30 years and you're over here with zero proof pretending.
I love it, did you even look at our work before typing this, because there is simply no way you would of said this if you've actually looked at our work, we've been at this since December, and I've been promoting our work since then. We don't have followers for no reason. Are team is working for free at the moment because we simply don't make enough to pay anyone. Before you assume anything at all, I suggest you do some research, I bet you never even looked at my profile, or Subscribestar account to even verify, gosh I love trolls, please keep them coming, but that won't stop us from working on this project. Also fun fact, we started this as a passion project because we wanted it to continue.

I shouldn't even need to explain myself to you, because this was a waste of my time. But I rather you not confuse people, with your false accusations. Please research before you sprout nonsense, because to the people who know what's going on, you look really stupid right now. Have a nice day, hopefully, there's no more confusion.

"zero proof pretending." - By this definition that would mean I have no evidence, I wonder where did that cover art come from?

"Oh yeah, that definitely doesn't smell like a scam at all." - This is coming from someone who has no I information, don't pay attention to him because he's simply lost.

"We're broke but we're totally gonna do a ton of work, just pay us now, trust me bro" - Well this is true, we never got paid for any of the work yet,despite having a monthly subscribing on SUBSCRIBESTAR. The money we did make, goes to the games production, we don't make enough to pay ourselves, which is something I'm pretty transparent about.

Also in order to make a subscribestar they have to verify you, meaning the people that run the site are careful who they allow to be a creator on their site, so it's not like a Patreon at all. I had to prove to them that I am legit. otherwise I wouldn't have the account in the first place.

Last thing, Just look at my page, and my subscribestar, I have no beef with anyone I've been saying this since I've joined this site. My team and I are remaking the game from scratch. If you want to game to continue please support us.

hurrdurrderpderp

Apr 4, 2020
45462fa201f13d6c3b63eae8c30672442bb98765c9ce792b1028e4aff09be153.jpg

They're not even hiding it's scam anymore. Just slapped "REBORN" in title and doing the same shit all over again from the beginning but in Unity. Just end me.

DatWanGai

Apr 15, 2019
I love it, did you even look at our work before typing this, because there is simply no way you would of said this if you've actually looked at our work, we've been at this since December, and I've been promoting our work since then. We don't have followers for no reason. Are team is working for free at the moment because we simply don't make enough to pay anyone. Before you assume anything at all, I suggest you do some research, I bet you never even looked at my profile, or Subscribestar account to even verify, gosh I love trolls, please keep them coming, but that won't stop us from working on this project. Also fun fact, we started this as a passion project because we wanted it to continue.

I shouldn't even need to explain myself to you, because this was a waste of my time. But I rather you not confuse people, with your false accusations. Please research before you sprout nonsense, because to the people who know what's going on, you look really stupid right now. Have a nice day, hopefully, there's no more confusion.

"zero proof pretending." - By this definition that would mean I have no evidence, I wonder where did that cover art come from?

"Oh yeah, that definitely doesn't smell like a scam at all." - This is coming from someone who has no I information, don't pay attention to him because he's simply lost.

"We're broke but we're totally gonna do a ton of work, just pay us now, trust me bro" - Well this is true, we never got paid for any of the work yet,despite having a monthly subscribing on SUBSCRIBESTAR. The money we did make, goes to the games production, we don't make enough to pay ourselves, which is something I'm pretty transparent about.

Also in order to make a subscribestar they have to verify you, meaning the people that run the site are careful who they allow to be a creator on their site, so it's not like a Patreon at all. I had to prove to them that I am legit. otherwise I wouldn't have the account in the first place.

Last thing, Just look at my page, and my subscribestar, I have no beef with anyone I've been saying this since I've joined this site. My team and I are remaking the game from scratch. If you want to game to continue please support us.
I'll keep this short and sweet. Raising valid points you made and tell you something you should already know if you've been around the English H scene for the last 4 years.

Paragraph 1 - "We don't have followers for no reason." Mate, every milking scheme seen, every abandoned game has followers. Looking at your profile and especially your subscribestar does not validate your legitimacy. As again, a lot of milking schemes have those. Your fun fact is literally how 98% of H games start. You do bring up one good point though, if you have a team doing this instead of one person you will need to pay them. But people are going to naturally see you as suspect, even I who has known about you trying to do a remake isn't going to automatically join because of how often scammers appear in the English H world, not a troll but a disbeliever made by your predecessors.

2nd - I know yet I don't fully trust you, though you are right. The one with the burden of proof is the one making accusations. Until they are proven, they are pretty much the same as being false.

3rd - This is correct. The cover is proof that some work has been done. However playing the game is definite proof, though as I said in the 2nd the burden of proof lies on the accusers. But if you wish to reassure those in disbelief, that lies on you.

4th - You should have kept this one out. Telling someone not to listen to someone makes you look sketchy even if you're not trying to be. Tell them instead to seek the information for themselves or provide that information for them.

5th - What started as a passion project has become a business, this is the tightrope H game with subscribing models walk. Fall to the left and become a milking scam or fall to the right and you lose interest because the money you expected wasn't there. It's hard to stay on the straight and narrow. Maybe your team can do it, maybe you can't, we have examples of both on this very site and sadly most can't.

6th - This is truth with falsehood. There are plenty of milkers who use subscribestar but yes you do have to have something to show. Scam? Probably not, even if you stop partway through if you have something then you didn't scam anyone. Milking scheme? Only time can tell on that one. I'll personally prefer to just buy outright your finished product but that's not what you're going for so yeah.

7th - "If you want the game to continue, please support us" Perfectly within your rights to do so but sounds more like you're holding the game ransom instead of seeking funds to legitimately complete it. Be careful how you phrase stuff. Don't let this become a ForevDev game.

Well I was half right, it wasn't exactly short.

Last edited:
Reactions: WeebLoop

errte13

Oct 6, 2020

Defending yourself on a pirate website is pointless. Your duty first and foremost duty is to make what you vowed to make and asked people's money to make that a reality. Don't come back here, just work on your stuff and provide updates to your patreons/paying members.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes