Others Abandoned Alice Awakening [v0.4.2 Stable] [StickJump]

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes

cooldude33

Jun 1, 2017
does anyone know if you can actually meet alice in the living room?
so far i played 45 ingame days and have not seen her even once in there even though the game indicates you can meet her there.
It's RNG based, unfortunately. All you can do is spam click the living room over and over again, every single period of the day until you get her. I think I found her once but that's it.

Reactions: rKnight

fulcrum

Engaged Member
Feb 2, 2018
Oh my god... I never saw someone to wrote that big guide. I'm really appreciate it and really confused by this. If it's not hard to do, can you tell what will be better to change, what to add etc. for your opinion? Thanks!
btw, %userprofile% is definitely not where stuff is supposed to go, you are supposed to save to appdata or a user's documents.

Anarking

Mar 25, 2018
Ok so some things Ive found in my time:
1. I combined the watch and peeping time perk (these together give you an 85% chance of additional daytime movement) and after a cerain number of time the game softlocks. Hopefully theyll be an option to skip straight to night to resolve this
2. While in the nighttime section I put my finger in her mouth my points disappeared (I assume it was a value that couldnt be represented as during the daytime you can see the number is like 20k.818181 repeating)
3. Weird instance of dialogue boxes skipping (not a big deal but its there.)
not sure if anyone commented on these things but these were what i had seen.
Other than that the game is great. Can't wait for more content.

Edit: If I have one gripe with the game it's that trying to raise relations takes too long. 100+ days in and it's not even at 40. So a way to increase the chances of those encounters would be great.

Last edited:

juanjc

Nov 3, 2017
Hello, I wanna tell that this game is a great first release! Beautiful art and liked the gameplay! Thought the rng factor is abysmall and hate it, if possible, do not make the encounter with the girl rng too, it's way, WAY too much grind, I got the stats pretty high except of affection because I can never find her to score more points there... But excluding that, the rest is superb! Hope you can continue developing this great gem!

Mar 19, 2018
If anyone interested in cheating. Go to C/user/*username*/Alice awakening and fin the "save.save" go to website save edit online (google it) copy the save file there and look for alice status (sister, second cousin,etc) and look for your points there. There are other stats but I'm too lazy to check. Untitled.png

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
The patreon has a for 0.2.0 but no release post.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
. We can get the nirnroot, wonder if it'll make the . It's only being released for patreons today though, so unless one shares it early the rest of us have to wait.

Reactions: escealed

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
no update yet ?
0.2.0 is out for patreons now, but there should be a very soon as there were bugs. It won't be available for non patreons until 0.3.0 is released though, unless one of the patreon shares it.

3.30 star(s) 49 Votes