HTML - Alice Corruption [v0.1.5] [Corruption Games]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Optimelle

I like corruption games but this is a bit too much. The first time I get to the park to relax the MC gets face fucked against her will the only option you have is to accept your fate. In what world does that happen?

The pics and gifs are so random it doesn't feel like you're playing a game with one character, it's more like you're viewing a gallery with hotties.

I'm not even going to bother with the writing.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

13thhole

Not going to bash the game since it still new and there will always be some issue with it till it gets more work. The only thing I do think that could help improve it, is maybe looking for different gifs an clips to use that do line up with how the image of the MC looks and maybe some creation us players can use for the MC's body and body look if possible.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Golden Twink

This is just... not good. It isn't unique in the slightest with scenes being stolen straight out of other games as well as the UI, and how events are played, are stolen from other games, It's incredibly broken with lots of (very simple) errors and code laying around the place. Even things as simple as navigation isn't fully thought out as the option to "go home" is only in very certain places/events. Being "outside" has no option to go home. There's also areas that have absolutely no text so you end up completely stuck unless you go back a page.

I wish I could say this looks promising as this is my favourite type of game but... As of 0.0.1, this has absolutely nothing going for it. Anything decent in this game is quite literally just stealing scenes from other games. It feels like the dev doesn't actually have inspiration to make his own unique game and in turn, I can see this fizzling out into being abandoned very quickly.