Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.80 star(s) 23 Votes

Dinamida

Feb 9, 2018
high quality tends to have slower production, its one of the few games that doesn't look like it wasn't a half-assed chibi.
And is actually showing good sprite appearance that is bute cute and musically very fantasy like.

So far, its lacking too many things but the updates themselves are pretty decent the dev actually shows progress with each update.

Hopefully it doesn't get abandoned like other games and actually reaches the finishing touches.
Quality is certainly top notch

Reactions: BanditoMarito
Sep 6, 2020
v0.22q is out, .
If you don’t want to create an account for it: (fixed link)

Also leaving a cheat made by Availlizard, just in case somebody wants to use it.
Just download AICCheat_BepInEx_Integrated.zip and extract it into your game folder.

Last edited:

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
v0.22q is out, .
If you don’t want to create an account for it:

Also leaving a cheat made by Availlizard, just in case somebody wants to use it.
Just download AICCheat_BepInEx_Integrated.zip and extract it into your game folder.
File doesnt exist

Incar1

Aug 25, 2017
I kinda hate how github is like "click here to get x specific file" then takes you to a page with 100+ files all named mostly the same but just different enough you cant tell which one you actually want. FFS I just want to download the damn thing not read every damn line of code in it.

Last edited:
Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
v0.22q is out, .
If you don’t want to create an account for it: (fixed link)

What's new in this version?

Reactions: SomeoneTheNobody
Sep 6, 2020
I kinda hate how github is like "click here to get x specific file" then takes you to a page with 100+ files all named mostly the same but just different enough you cant tell which one you actually want. FFS I just want to download the damn thing not read every damn line of code in it.
Oh you don’t need to do the “go to z and get this file,” just go to then download AICCheat_BepInEx_integrated_v0.22.1.zip, extract it and you’re all set.

Sep 6, 2020
What's new in this version?
Didn’t really read the changelogs, but here’s a few things I noticed when I transitioned from 21c to 22q:
There’s a friendly beast person mining at the other side of the rubble at the train station now. (I can’t find his friend yet)
Walross.png
And the method to obtain the Holy Burst’s changed, so you’ll have to go back to get it.

There’s a splash art at the main menu now.
There’s a lot of new details here and there too.

Reactions: f9account

f9account

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2020
Didn’t really read the changelogs, but here’s a few things I noticed when I transitioned from 21c to 22q:
There’s a friendly beast person mining at the other side of the rubble at the train station now. (I can’t find his friend yet)
View attachment 2542720
And the method to obtain the Holy Burst’s changed, so you’ll have to go back to get it.

There’s a splash art at the main menu now.
There’s a lot of new details here and there too.
No new tentacles? Shame.

ManlyNEW

Feb 13, 2023
No new tentacles? Shame.
anyone notice that his belt is at almost halfway danger level? surely means that there were a few battles he chose to complete on the way, maybe to earn materials for the construction.

Also, a note on development areas currently not accessible, Theres quite a few
Hills - left of the player house, across a bridge, likely will need iron ore to reconstruct and cross.
Sea - below the broken bridge in the water, left of the player house.
elf tree - area to the right past the acid tree. referenced by the walking trader elf.
the cave in path - past the drawbridge and immediate right of acid tree hollow, likely a quick route to the city.
the jumping path from the lower levels to the higher levels - far right and low area. probably just a shortcut path.

All said, the dev has marked certain key areas for creation, and has already added references to some of them and their content. so pretty nice. would like more devs to work on it, to speed it up, since it can be released to steam as it has an adult nudity filter.

Quintilus

Engaged Member
Aug 8, 2020
Which monster drops dark essence (thing required to upgrade inventory space)? I beaten all encounters but I cant figure out where I should get it, since none monster and chest have it.

Sep 6, 2020
Which monster drops dark essence (thing required to upgrade inventory space)? I beaten all encounters but I cant figure out where I should get it, since none monster and chest have it.
According to , it says “Monster Material 3 or 4,” I forgot what it meant, but I’m sure it means the chests.

Edit: The one above already had the answer, that’ll teach me to refresh before posting.

• Hey there
Reactions: Will Not Available
3.80 star(s) 23 Votes