Unity Alice in Cradle [v0.25f] [Hinayua]

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes

minn-tan

Nov 23, 2021
1111.png

I feel like I'm missing a big portion of the game or something? I cannot for the life of me figure out how to get to the fucking town

WisdomMaker

Nov 14, 2020
Reactions: minn-tan

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Busy guy. I just want decensor. Will it work for V.25f?
Yes

Btw you can edit the lonawiki to add your cheat mod in power mods section. Just log in. Edits at the section header and bottom.
Please don't bring other games into a thread that has nothing to do with it. Also, instead of telling me how to add the mod to the wiki, wouldn't it be a better use of your time to just add it yourself? You already have a login for it anyway.

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
Yes I have one. It’s an experience though, and you’re such a great Moder modding many games I thought you’d like a welcome invitation to the mods sections so you can post your latest releases, perhaps I’ll even make an info page about you detailing some of the games you’ve made mods for(that you’re free to add to also.) so it would have info about Alice in cradle and “other” games on your info page.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Yes I have one. It’s an experience though, and you’re such a great Moder modding many games I thought you’d like a welcome invitation to the mods sections so you can post your latest releases, perhaps I’ll even make an info page about you detailing some of the games you’ve made mods for(that you’re free to add to also.) so it would have info about Alice in cradle and “other” games on your info page.
I'm not that great; just a filthy casual that enjoys messing with programming.

None of my mods are original.
  • Cheat Menu Framework: I took over updating of the updated version of the old Cheats Mod, and restructured the source to make development of new cheats easier on myself and others, removing most of Yanfly's code from it in the process (afaik, the Inventory Editor CheatModule is the only portion remaining)
  • Cheat plugin for Alice in Cradle: I updated it for the newer versions because I wanted a working version of it. The amount of options fitted my cheating needs at the time.
  • Cheat plugin for RitualSummon: I just a recreated a patch cheat as a BepInEx plugin, using "Cheat plugin for Alice in Cradle" as a template.
Personally, I'd rather not have an info page about me, especially not one that can be edited by anyone.

paz01

Jun 2, 2021
Wakey Wakey no time for sleepy ! new version just drop my bois !!

And it's Ver. 26a

in case anyone can't download file from website like me you can download it from ci-en web instead

Last edited:
Reactions: OneMu7eGirl

Omikron664

Jan 6, 2018
does any1 knows where the boss from the early trial version where you need to break a wood part? branch? i played the newer version and never find it. i belive in early trial it was near an area similar to the floor of spores fighting area

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
Wakey Wakey no time for sleepy ! new version just drop my bois !!

And it's Ver. 26a

in case anyone can't download file from website like me you can download it from ci-en web instead
Or, you know, repost the actual mirror link as it doesn't change:

FrontalZp

Aug 6, 2018
The day I comment in months and there’s a patch the day after. How is that not suspicious? What organization saw my post here and then hinted tips to that dev, or reminded them to post a patch. Probably just small fixes. Though, it has been a while.
Edit: it was a lot with new items, ways to get prior items, events, scenes, locations, and major fixes.

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
The day I comment in months and there’s a patch the day after. How is that not suspicious? What organization saw my post here and then hinted tips to that dev, or reminded them to post a patch. Probably just small fixes. Though, it has been a while.
Pretty sure of all updates, this one has the most changelog entries.

shmurfer

Dec 29, 2019
Edit: it was a lot with new items, ways to get prior items, events, scenes, locations, and major fixes.
Post more ye bastid

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
nobody playing the latest 0.26 update? because i have some problem progressing

the sub quest says i have to buy a forbidden fruit from the witch's shop
1726456309757.png

but here i am at the witch's shop and no forbidden fruit
1726456268508.png

and conversation is already all checked
1726456364131.png

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017

View attachment 4038777

View attachment 4038774

View attachment 4038783
Well, that'll probably get fixed in the next update.

As an alternative, go explore the forest until you find a Forbidden Fruit, then give that to Nightingale.

Out of curiosity, have you spoken to the witch in her atelier? And have you done all aromas in the Sex Room? [the door behind her]
Because she does eventually stock them.
You might also need to some a few days in the forest (let the danger level ramp up past the maximum) and then come back (though you should of found at least 1 fruit during that time)

n0b0di

Nov 17, 2017
Well, that'll probably get fixed in the next update.

As an alternative, go explore the forest until you find a Forbidden Fruit, then give that to Nightingale.

Out of curiosity, have you spoken to the witch in her atelier? And have you done all aromas in the Sex Room? [the door behind her]
Because she does eventually stock them.
You might also need to some a few days in the forest (let the danger level ramp up past the maximum) and then come back (though you should of found at least 1 fruit during that time)
yes i have done all the events in the Break Room, so I can get the Forbidden Fruit from the chest?

Kenny567

Oct 10, 2017
yes i have done all the events in the Break Room, so I can get the Forbidden Fruit from the chest?
I've yet to play the new update (hence the delay on updating the cheat plugin), but I don't see why not.

If purchasing one is hard-required for the sub-quest, try selling one to the witch (checkout the cart) and buy it back.

soulrave

May 16, 2018

reload the area the item has a chance to be in the shop.

3.90 star(s) 25 Votes