RPGM - Completed - Alisa Quest [Final] [ShiroKuroSoft]

1. 2.00 star(s)

Lurk_Morrison

The game offers absolutely nothing new and holds your hand the entire time.

Combat is about as difficult as blinking. The game goes out of its way to tell what magic to use against every enemy. Enemies aren't random and never respawn, there's also one enemy type per area so you simply spam one spell until you beat the boss, then move on. They give out tons of XP and you learn new spells every other level. Basic stuff like fire, ice, lightning, healing. You get two abilities to restore your HP and MP in battle, and restorative items are found everywhere, so you're never in danger of dying.

All five quests in the game are the same. "Fuck me three different times, or fetch this item from this place!"

If you really wanna play this, I suggest doing a pure run, as it takes maybe a single hour to complete and the New Game+ unlocks the paltry 20 scenes for viewing anytime.

Hard pass.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

adrie4u

As said before, the game is short, good for a few hours of play. Found no bugs and had hardly any problems doing the quests.
    I gave it 3 stars as it did what I was expecting

Good:
    - Well known and good working game-engine,
    - No grind,
    - Easy battles ( I know it's personal, I don't like loosing ;-) ),
    - Texts are good

Could be better:
    - Artwork is OK, but it is a very simple single image with some overlay,
    - Corruption is very easy, no hesitations from MC,
    - Quests could be a little bit more challeging.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Deleted member 1514239

Good:
    - Includes all of the standard features (gallery, save, fast forward)
    - Art work is well done
    - RPGM is not abused
    - Text is somewhat entertaining
    - Not a lot of wasted action / requirements (which makes this a short game)
    - No grinding

Meh:
    - Each H-scene is a single picture with a LOT of text (hold down Z to FFWD)
    - Combat is easy (which could also be viewed as good).
    - Corruption just happens - there is no slow burn here. Don't want to do the quest to achieve the goal? She immediately turns into a slut without hesitation. Kinda ruins the appeal of corruption games.
    - Froze once . . . after using space bar to FFWD through text. So save at a reasonable pace.

Bad:
    - There is absolutely nothing new here. Completely lacking in originality.
    - I just didn't find it sexy at all. And the game play is otherwise bland.

TL;DR -- If this game was the result of a final exam in a class on RPGM sex games it would receive a passing grade. Proves the dev learned from other games, but doesn't add anything not already seen.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

Sab0teur

The game is really short - it is going to take you about 2 hours to get all the endings (or less). Battles are easy, grind is nonexistent. No serious bugs encountered.

Plot and setting are very vanilla - collect magic stones and bring them back. There is like an idea of corruption stat but it's very simplified. Sex scenes are kind fetish-y, art is average at best. The whole game is plain average in every way.