Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
One question. If I chose the love route and to fully link with Alice, am I locked out of having a relationship with the other characters? I am realizing as I type this out just how pathetic I sound, damn..
I don't honestly know anymore.

Used to be you had a choice between Melissa, Alison and Alice. If you tried to have both Alice and Alison it would have consequences in the future but was doable however you couldn't have all 3.

Seems with the Jessica changes so to has the whole love route. On my link with Alice, after saving Jess and his daughter, he now has a mini harem with all 4 so I don't think it's a lock out anymore.

Riley Nig

Dec 11, 2017
Hey guys, when I try to download the Mega full version my chrome crashes. When I save it to my mega account and download it on the PC app it downloads fine but it says it is corrupted when I try to extract files. Please help!

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
Harem VI Hotfix until the next update.

Developers notes: Please use this to overwrite the current .rpa file inside the game folder. Then follow these steps: Load a save for the current Harem VI update and immediately create a new save as soon as you have loaded in. This should get rid of the "unassigned variables" In the rare case they still persist, then please start a fresh game.

Little Pawg

Jan 7, 2018
Harem VI Hotfix until the next update.

Developers notes: Please use this to overwrite the current .rpa file inside the game folder. Then follow these steps: Load a save for the current Harem VI update and immediately create a new save as soon as you have loaded in. This should get rid of the "unassigned variables" In the rare case they still persist, then please start a fresh game.
Sorry but when i copy the file there is no file to overwrite. It just get copy and thats it.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Sorry but when i copy the file there is no file to overwrite. It just get copy and thats it.
maybe you extract the archive and use its content, no?

PredatorAlpha

Jul 28, 2018
Can somebody PLEASE.... repair the compressed version. i mean it is literally unplayable. I request OneManVN to shed some light at this matter. PLEASE...................

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Can somebody PLEASE.... repair the compressed version. i mean it is literally unplayable. I request OneManVN to shed some light at this matter. PLEASE...................
The compressed version is not an OMVN official build. There is zero support from me for those, sorry.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
If you have the PC version or even the mac version, then there is 0 chance that's possible (Unless you unren the game). My game comes with .rpa formats, and that means that inside your "game" folder, there is a script.rpa which would be overwritten by this.

Reactions: darth_hiruma

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
One question. If I chose the love route and to fully link with Alice, am I locked out of having a relationship with the other characters? I am realizing as I type this out just how pathetic I sound, damn..
With Jessica back in the picture, you get a second chance, a clean slate if you play it right. So, you can stick with the early choice(s) or take advantage of the situation and end up with 3... Maybe more? ;)

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
I know who he's supposed to be, by the way :D. I don't mind it, I'm just very possessive I guess. I mean, she did say she loved the MC, right?
"And that is all I can say about that" If that doesn't tell you everything you need to know, then I guess you gotta wait to find out what happens.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Gotcha. One last thing before I sub to your patreon.. why'd you give the mayor a huge cocker, bro? I mean, the way he acts you'd think it's cause he had a tiny lil baby dick. But nah, you had to go ahead and give him that magnum dong, didn't you? Damn you.
Ummmm. He paid for it himself, I didn't give him jack, he had a micro peepee... So, he had his friends in high places show him where to get the good stuff. And so did Kekekeke.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
That little bitch.. By the way.. A friend of mine was curious how much it costs to get one. Just for science, of course.
I asked the Mayor, and he said only the "Best of the best" can get access to that technology. Git good. :shrug: Sorry, I tried. I guess we'll just have to kill them all and get it ourselves, the old fashioned way.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
Can someone help me with this i really dont want to start again from the start
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I don't mean to upset you or be rude in any way, but you would have already skipped to the new content while waiting for an answer... Anyhow. Is this compressed or the 4GB (full release) and was this older save? If this is PC OMVN official and not something else. Try using the "hotfix" above and try another save further back or something.

Sheppard3rd

Jul 2, 2017
I don't mean to upset you or be rude in any way, but you would have already skipped to the new content while waiting for an answer... Anyhow. Is this compressed or the 4GB (full release) and was this older save? If this is PC OMVN official and not something else. Try using the "hotfix" above and try another save further back or something.
i always download full release. and i tried that did not work also used the mod and did not fix it and other saves where weird to.. so i gonna start a new save i guess. Thanks for the answer.

OneManVN

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Nov 16, 2018
i always download full release. and i tried that did not work also used the mod and did not fix it and other saves where weird to.. so i gonna start a new save i guess. Thanks for the answer.
I'm sorry there is nothing I can do about saves being corrupted. Like many of you I also save and use those same saves to test, and they work... There is literally nothing that I can do to stop those saves from being corrupted.

If it was something I had done on the game side, every single person who ever played it (0.6.5) would have said the same thing. Mods on top of it, don't do it any favors. Probably best to always back the game unmodded, and then mess around with it modded on a separate folder.

Last edited:
Reactions: darth_hiruma
3.50 star(s) 77 Votes