VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Alive Alone [v0.1 Demo] [Draven]

1. 4.00 star(s)

SlideweenTV

Version played: v0.1 Demo

It is very short,, it will take you less than 15 minutes to finish right now if you are like me ,a slightly quicker reader. However it gets a high rating because I liked the renders and the story premise is more uncommon than most of the other games.

There are a few spelling errors and the overall tone of the story itself is still quite a mystery. Hopefully the dev will continue to be able to keep people like me hooked with their future updates.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

It's very early to review this game still I'm rating it 4 stars. Because game got nice renders and intersting premise. Not like many usual games. We don't get that much idea of the story because it's very early build and game play is short. But girl model looks nice. I also watched the game teaser so I'm eagerly looking forward to next updates. Glad the game is concentrating on world building and character relationships than fuck feast. Got a little typo errors. Overall it's a good start I really enjoyed the game keep up the good work dev looking forward to next updates