4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nuclear

Sep 27, 2017
Any chance for a male protag option? Female protag NTR games really just feel like standard corruption games unless the bf joins you in the party or is otherwise involved throughout the story.

Inroh

Jul 19, 2018
It says its a "Demo" XD so dont expect to much,some people give less in Updates
I was moreso asking for clarification since I didn't know if maybe I was bugged or missing something as there seemed to be more stuff in the files.

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Any chance for a male protag option? Female protag NTR games really just feel like standard corruption games unless the bf joins you in the party or is otherwise involved throughout the story.
Added a spoiler at the overview to sane any doubts about our intentions! :)

Reactions: JLuix

Arikania

Feb 10, 2023
The standing pictures are stuck on the screen after speaking with persons, and upon arriving in the village, while the dude is working for the mayor, I can say hello to a couple of npc's but the game doesn't progress any further. I can't enter any of the houses to speak with more npc's, not even the inn or the church.

Reactions: gourabkroy

kv3

Apr 2, 2020
Ah the classic NTR trio: the Ugly Bastard, the Chad Thundercock and the Sly Shota, ready to steal someone's wife.

CDM

Apr 11, 2018
I haven't downloaded it yet but the art caught my attention is there any vaginal sex scenes? does the protagonist walk naked?

JLuix

Jul 1, 2017
Hey NoToRious_Guy
Thank you very much for creating this NTR game. Using RPGM is great for this kind of games.
Please, can you consider the following?
Add pubic hair to the drawings? that would be great.
Allow to control the boyfriend in some moments so he gets very near of the sexual experiences of the girlfriend, in that way he can get suspicious and jealous but never find out what is really happening. That is a very hot scenario in NTR.
Thanks and best regards.

Reactions: NoToRious_Guy

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Hey NoToRious_Guy
Thank you very much for creating this NTR game. Using RPGM is great for this kind of games.
Please, can you consider the following?
Add pubic hair to the drawings? that would be great.
Allow to control the boyfriend in some moments so he gets very near of the sexual experiences of the girlfriend, in that way he can get suspicious and jealous but never find out what is really happening. That is a very hot scenario in NTR.
Thanks and best regards.
That's actually a good idea! working on it rn.

hecknuts

Oct 2, 2017

version 0.1
Changelog:

We have fixed a lot of bugs, thank everyone who reported!

+ 4 new erotic scenes were added + 1 new character added

Femboy content will be totally optional

You can now able/disable Alizia's pubic/armpit hair! It's still under test, we did it kinda in a rush so look forward to seeing it better in the future!

Added gameplay with Henry, for the moment there's no contestation for Henry, but as new scenes come out, Alizia will need willingness, and she can convince Henry to let her do naught things using willingness.

That sums up what's for 0.1!

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote