4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
I've updated my Patreon for anyone who feels like supporting the game again, click > < to check it out.
Update is almost ready to go, I had to fix some old bugs, also I lost the original folder, I had to decrypt my own game to edit it :FacePalm:

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
Guys, there's a "bug" where Rebecca's nipples aren't displaying, that's cause our artist forgot to send them and he wasn't available atm! The same goes for Alizia's stuck-in-the-wall event, she isn't displaying the hairy version. 0.6 it all will be in place!

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
She'll be back at saturday night! Warning here cause I don't have social media. Maybe I should build a Discord server...
View attachment 3574744
I love the art man. Maybe a bit too muscular? She looked more feminine in the previews at least.
also the black guy looks a bit.. gae in the previews at least? im not sure why. maybe its his lips and his eye makeup and eye brows?

Btw nice name Dev-nim xd
Also a discord is always nice to have for fans to get to know the dev and each other better yep

Reactions: NoToRious_Guy

8947289hkd

Jun 26, 2023
you should add some indicator you need to do the black guy's exercise quest about jogging 3 times to progress. i did it twice and thought the game was bugged and i had played your earlier versions. took me a couple minutes of trying until i thought to do it a third time.

kentastic

Aug 7, 2021
this "game" leaves alot to be desired.....you can enter only three places....theres only three people to talk to. it seems like a lot of repetitious bull....sleeping does not advance the day....once your in the village your man spends all his time in the village heads house, leaving you alone with an empty town and nothing to do but be a whore.....soooooo original.

Bobber Tail

Nov 28, 2017
Guys, there's a "bug" where Rebecca's nipples aren't displaying, that's cause our artist forgot to send them and he wasn't available atm! The same goes for Alizia's stuck-in-the-wall event, she isn't displaying the hairy version. 0.6 it all will be in place!
A few things.
1 We select an outfit, but events revert to a specific one.
2 He was twice shown to eat cum, but didn't clean her up after the friends messed her up in her sleep.
3 We never know when a path/characters arc is done for the update, other than them not being seen.
4 Some events are repeatable, usually with the NPC's, but that gets way boring.
5 I foresee "Alizia Festival" where all the villagers gangbang and bukkake her to his delight.

uyro

Jun 17, 2018
I'm having a mandela effect rn, i remember seeing a game about a girl that was supposed to be really erotic but she doesn't realize and that girl looked just like this one just you know... drawed better?

malaac2025

Mar 17, 2024
I'll wait to see if the artist improves them guys because right now most of them I could not stand to look at without wanting to barf they are that bad. Sure as hell can't play a game where I have to look at them.

NoToRious_Guy

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2023
scat, ugly bastards and handsome squidward.

Edit: Just noticed shota, ntr & omega pissplex :HideThePain:
Scat isn't a major content and can be pretty much skipped without missing story. I should have fix it as a Spoiler up there, tho. :whistle:

this "game" leaves alot to be desired.....you can enter only three places....theres only three people to talk to. it seems like a lot of repetitious bull....sleeping does not advance the day....once your in the village your man spends all his time in the village heads house, leaving you alone with an empty town and nothing to do but be a whore.....soooooo original.
:KEK: :KEK: But about the progression, I agree that it's not the most original thing, I like this sort of game and I wanted to do something similar myself. BUT I plan to add more fetishes and maps as the progress of the update, naturally it will become different from the others.

A few things.
1 We select an outfit, but events revert to a specific one.
2 He was twice shown to eat cum, but didn't clean her up after the friends messed her up in her sleep.
3 We never know when a path/characters arc is done for the update, other than them not being seen.
4 Some events are repeatable, usually with the NPC's, but that gets way boring.
5 I foresee "Alizia Festival" where all the villagers gangbang and bukkake her to his delight.
About Henry eating cum, tbf he isn't into it yet. It will take some more Evs for that to be a real thing.

is there a guide to this game?
I'll take some time later to make one and fix it there!

Reactions: Rubyrosesilver22
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote