3.20 star(s) 6 Votes

partanen

Selectively Active Member
Uploader
Donor
Sep 13, 2017
1619272725124.png

Overview:

A queer and raunchy adult comedy with a tropical flavor. As the main character, you get to move to a Caribbean island named Santa Locura, working the summer away in a bar named The Inqueersition. Your day to day routine gets derailed by the men you meet, all of them hiding a dealbreaker in their closet.

What IS their deal? WHY is it so hard to find a proper man? Do you even NEED a man?

...well, this is a dating sim, so we’ll go with “yes”.​

Thread Updated: 2023-08-25
Release Date: 2023-06-27
Developer: Kaimaki Games -
Censored: No
Version: 1.1.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac(v1.1.0): - - - -
Android: - - - -

lytsugay thanks for the links

barinn.jpg dragroom.jpg mariacall.png nude-scene-diego.png

Last edited by a moderator:

RayAsher

Harem Impact Dev
Game Developer
Feb 3, 2018
After the Helicopter dating Sim i'm not even surprised anymore.

648.png

Jan 14, 2019
One thing that always strikes me as unprofessional is creating a twitter account (or similar public profile) and then posting either personal opinions or retweeting some meme videos.

Like, I'm not following you for memes. I'm following this company profile to keep up with this company's products.

RedenRed

May 19, 2017
pulling the number out of my ass, but I suspect around 90% of the game's audience will be male. insulting 90% of your potential customers right of the title alone is stupider than a pig.
No really, these games are mostly played by women and made by women.

SpoiledPrince

Apr 23, 2019
I'm surprised this isn't under the furry tag. Most gay games are leaning towards that side nowadays *much to my dismay* and this one even names an animal on the title!:cool:

Seriously, that title is one of the less appealing I've seen in a while, but none of that is the uploader's fault. Let's give it a try before feeling too triggered in anticipation, boys.

3.20 star(s) 6 Votes