5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
imo Patreon isn't in a good place to ban people for adult content.. the more they ban, the less they earn and the more subscribeStar will benefit(if they allow adult content that is)
Doesn't matter where they go to...As long as they have a Patreon account, Patreon has control of the funds for that DEV release. It's not do much the adult content they are banning...It's the incest stuff they are now against...To put it nicely...They have their DEV's by the balls

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Doesn't matter where they go to...As long as they have a Patreon account, Patreon has control of the funds for that DEV release. It's not do much the adult content they are banning...It's the incest stuff they are now against...To put it nicely...They have their DEV's by the balls
Couldn't they just pull THEIR work from patreon and go elsewhere? You make it sound like they can't. Just don't update the game(or video) on patreon anymore.

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Couldn't they just pull THEIR work from patreon and go elsewhere? You make it sound like they can't. Just don't update the game(or video) on patreon anymore.
Long as they have an account and donations coming in then their work is monitored once flagged no matter where they post it. HUGE example of this is with Mr. Dots and their Dating My Daughter game

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Long as they have an account and donations coming in then their work is monitored once flagged no matter where they post it. HUGE example of this is with Mr. Dots and their Dating My Daughter game

Ahh ok, I see. that does make sense.

Reka5

Oct 15, 2017
Patreon page is working again, videos seems to be renamed to "All My Roomates Love".
Maybe any patron should provide us with further details.
I like to know if just renaming of videos would be enough or she would be forced to re-dub them too.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
Patreon page is working again, videos seems to be renamed to "All My Roomates Love".
I like to know if just renaming of videos would be enough or she would be forced to re-dub them too.
if its anything like it is with incest games, id imagine the latter as the dialogue would imply its still incest content and if Patreon found out I doubt they'd be as forgiving this time

Ed B

Sep 24, 2017
Just renaming and keeping all characters the same won't work at all

Xalenda

Mar 8, 2018
Ultimately, the way things are going right now, artists have one of two options: Don't use Patreon, or use Patreon to collect funds and upload their creations elsewhere under a different name that's only made available through a Discord / IM / PM. I wouldn't be surprised to find that some artists have three or four different "backup" accounts ready to go for just this kind of thing.

fried

Almost
Donor
Nov 11, 2017
Coincidentally, Agent Red Girl's site at Patreon is once again, "under review."

They posted an update showing draft images of Maggie's bedroom only hours before I clicked to see the post at Patreon, so this action probably happened today.

It might be a good time to move onto Subscribestar soon (I'm already doing that for some other devs).

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes