5.00 star(s) 10 Votes

RzXzB

Jul 13, 2017
When does the official release of part 6 come out I do not want to watch a leak from somewhere it is unfair to the backers and the creator.

krollmeister

Aug 9, 2017
WELL IN ALL FAIRNESS... if your wife was in the other room having sex with her daughter wouldnt you get a LITTTLEEEE jealous? :cautious:
just an observation, I totally understand Bella's feelings & don't blame her for getting jealous, heck id probably react the same if I had a wife like Mary & that happened to me

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
WELL IN ALL FAIRNESS... if your wife was in the other room having sex with her daughter wouldnt you get a LITTTLEEEE jealous? :cautious:
You mean Roommate...right?

No need to remove us patreon. We're good christians.

Edit: Also, I was wondering what render engine do you use? I like the art style and wanna use it for my next game when I am done with this one.

Last edited:
Reactions: rf96

bloodman67444

Jun 1, 2018

Edit: Also, I was wondering what render engine do you use? I like the art style and wanna use it for my next game when I am done with this one.
roomates only to keep the patreon page due to incest reasons

Meso

Aug 26, 2017

I'm assuming you mean for stills not for real-time but she switched to Redshift a while back and I believe it's what's still being used.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
I'm assuming you mean for stills not for real-time but she switched to Redshift a while back and I believe it's what's still being used.
Well, it's for awhile still, and I hope I have a better comp and can make better renders since right now it is all very static. The don't have her on the front page, weird lol. But yeah, I use Daz3d right now, and I want to make a more cartoony game and have been thinking of using Blender or something else for the next game.

Meso

Aug 26, 2017
Well, it's for awhile still, and I hope I have a better comp and can make better renders since right now it is all very static. The don't have her on the front page, weird lol. But yeah, I use Daz3d right now, and I want to make a more cartoony game and have been thinking of using Blender or something else for the next game.
Well from what I remember Daz uses its own renderer and can't use anything else (someone correct me if I'm wrong there). The closest to Redshift that Blender can use would be V-Ray or Ocatane but Eevee is probably what everyone's playing around with right now. AML is made with Maya and Redshift which would both be expensive and a lot of learning to jump to from Daz. Blender has the benefit of being free and having a very active community which is great for someone who's still learning the ropes.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Well from what I remember Daz uses its own renderer and can't use anything else (someone correct me if I'm wrong there). The closest to Redshift that Blender can use would be V-Ray or Ocatane but Eevee is probably what everyone's playing around with right now. AML is made with Maya and Redshift which would both be expensive and a lot of learning to jump to from Daz. Blender has the benefit of being free and having a very active community which is great for someone who's still learning the ropes.
Yeah, I was leaning towards Blender. I saw someone using it and it seems, with some time practicing, like a very straight forward system. The guys made a model from relative scratch in about an hour.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Yeah, I was leaning towards Blender. I saw someone using it and it seems, with some time practicing, like a very straight forward system. The guys made a model from relative scratch in about an hour.
Heya! Yes I use Maya and Redshift =)

As for making the jump to Blender/Maya, its like going from 1st Grade Math to College Trigonometry. Its a tremendous leap. Making a character from scratch in an hour is something that MOST likely took multiple years or practice (unless you are a Blender savant or just incredibly talented).

I am not saying that to discourage you, I am just helping lay out your expectations. It is a HUGE jump in terms of skills required. BUT if you can get comfortable within Blender/Maya you can basically make ANYTHING happen. So it's a great change to make.

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
Heya! Yes I use Maya and Redshift =)

As for making the jump to Blender/Maya, its like going from 1st Grade Math to College Trigonometry. Its a tremendous leap. Making a character from scratch in an hour is something that MOST likely took multiple years or practice (unless you are a Blender savant or just incredibly talented).

I am not saying that to discourage you, I am just helping lay out your expectations. It is a HUGE jump in terms of skills required. BUT if you can get comfortable within Blender/Maya you can basically make ANYTHING happen. So it's a great change to make.
Well, when I have a better GPU, I will definetly look into blender. Might have to be a fourth game thing lol.

Reactions: agentredgirl

TheReDeeMeR

Mar 18, 2018
How is this dude have so many patreons? The renders are not the best...they look unreal and there are so many more games who deserve more patreons. And this game is not even popular ...23 pages

DiddlerGames

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2019
How is this dude have so many patreons? The renders are not the best...they look unreal and there are so many more games who deserve more patreons. And this game is not even popular ...23 pages
Not a game. Full animations. Also, agentredgirl doesn't seem to re-use the same 5 second loop from 15 different angles to extend the length of the animations.

kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017

to answer your question.. this is not a game nor are you in the games section of this forum.. and also when you dislike something that doesn't mean that everyone dislike the same thing too.

agentredgirl

Game Developer
Apr 8, 2018
Heya TheReDeeMeR. I make animations not games =/ and while I am far from the best animator in the world, I am trying my hardest to get better and better as time goes by. I love what I do and I hope that one day I can get to the level that I truly want to be at. My style choice is not for everyone but it makes me happy to be more on the cartoony side of the animation spectrum.

to answer your question.. this is not a game nor are you in the games section of this forum.. and also when you dislike something that doesn't mean that everyone dislike the same thing too.
very true :)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Great animations, can't wait to see how it will look in the future. Thank you very much for sharing your awesome work.

5.00 star(s) 10 Votes