All the games worth playing are between 3.5 Stars and 4.5 stars

Sep 5, 2020
See, anything with 4.5-5.0 means it only has one or two reviews. That means it's very early, and probably caters to a niche fetish.

Anything 2.x range is probably one of those bad pixel-hunting click-a-lot walk around annoying games.

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
See, anything with 4.5-5.0 means it only has one or two reviews. That means it's very early, and probably caters to a niche fetish.
Pale Carnation, Being A DiK, City of Broken Dreamers, three among many, of those games that can only be recent, with only one or two reviews, and catering to a niche fetish, because they have a rating above 4.5.
Hint: they are the exact opposite of this, especially the second and its more than 1.200 reviews

When there's more exception to a rule, than case where it apply, there's a big flaw in the said rule.

lina22g

Nov 22, 2022
I have played 2-star games that are much better than many with 4.1 ratings, although that depends a lot on personal preferences.

Reactions: Donjoe81

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
*Cries in 4.9 average rating for some reason*
You only have 10 review currently, there's still plenty of place for someone to put you a 1 star review and suddenly your game will become worth playing.

You can do it !

Atemsiel

Developer of Stormside
Game Developer
Jan 4, 2022
You only have 10 review currently, there's still plenty of place for someone to put you a 1 star review and suddenly your game will become worth playing.

You can do it !
Thanks for believing in me!

:KEK: