Unity - Completed - Alley Doggos [Final] [ENarane]

1. 5.00 star(s)

kazralinux

Well this one is just above all other games from naranae this one is actually a pretty fun puzzle game and very short that goes straight to the point AND GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD DAMMIT THESE DESINGS AND ANIMATIONS ARE EXCELLENT good game and good wank 8,5/10 (sorry for my bad english)
  2. 5.00 star(s)

hagibi1012

Use the itch.io link, the game is free to play in browser and quite short.

You probably won't cum from the slideshow sex scenes, but if you are reading reviews on a hentai game piracy site, it is not as though you didn't have 5minutes to waste.

Gameplay 7/10
    - Plays like an old flash game.

Art 10/10
    - If you haven't seen other art by ENarane, check out some of their videos. The webms may be longer than this game.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

rizax

Very funny, a little light on content. Puzzles are tricky, but not impossible to figure out on your own (i didn't figure out all of them myself) Could use a splash of tutorial. Did I mention its really funny and still hot?
  4. 5.00 star(s)

bucefala

This was actually fun, didnt expect it. Enjoyable puzzle, straight to the point, tells you what you need to do and lets you figure it out. The partner also highlights important surroundings if you are in a pickle.
    The scenes are the main element of this game. They are the reward, and rewarding they are. Really hot art and the animation is top tier, brings it all to life.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

Hegao

Amazing game with amazing art style. Could be better with more animations, zones and npcs. Maybe new mc based on the zone could be fun. Amazing job, just some tips for a lil upgrade to the work. 4 stars for the game
  6. 5.00 star(s)

El Presidente

Very short but very interesting
    If you think this doggos are puppiesin search of a owner you are wrong.This game's doggos are similar to real life, attacking anyone because they can.
    Your objective is to kidnap a random guy and 2 police enforcer using ambient puzzle to make them sleep. Is short but the arts and the gameplay are worth it.