Ren'Py - Abandoned - Allie's Quantum Adventure [v0.020 Beta] [Bot in Blue]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Sin-X

At a first glance, I was a little put off seeing some of the character design, my initial reaction was that it would be a tacky mess.

Having decided to give it a try I was pleasantly surprised to find that it was quite enjoyable despite lacking content.

There was some witty humor that provides a laugh or two from time to time and what looks to be the bare-bones setting of what could grow into quite an enjoyable game.

The font at first is not so great on the eyes but is bearable after some time, I do recommend picking a better font if you can.

I'm not sure if your native tongue is English but some of the sentence structure was a little off so it could potentially use some proofreading or assistance from someone with a better grasp of the language if you are able to find someone willing to help.

Overall a great start and I do hope you stick with this one as I look forward to seeing it grow, also as a long-time fan of the tv show quantum leap this brings back good memories.

Good Luck.

Will update my review at a later stage.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

xesaie

Interesting, and surprisingly appealing art style, and really great, really funny/silly writing.

Also terribly short with almost no sexual content, so -1* for that. Hopefully this will continue to be developed, I'd love to see how it goes.