almost all new games are dumpsterjuice

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
Am I the only one who finds all these new games to be disappointing?
it just feels like the site gets flooded with new releases, from which most of them don't ever reach 0.3 and they are all so boring. boring renders, boring stories, boring premises.
its been a while since a new game came out and actually made me excited to try it out.
I wish that more developers would actually take their time to come up with good renders and most of all a good story and premise.
Btw if anyone has some good recommendations of new games that you think are worth the space on my computer I'm all ears.

• Angry
Reactions: ForgottenMan1

Aleatory

Jun 22, 2017
Maybe you've checked these out before and these are exactly the games you're talking about, but:
I've recently enjoyed the first release A.O.A. Academy, Chasing Sunsets and The Office.

I think especially the first two games have massive potential to make it past just the prologue/first few episodes. I'd be surprised if these don't get very successful (if they aren't already)
You can debate on whether these two have interesting topics or not (basically college kids banging college kids is what it looks like for now), but the backstory on both were sufficient enough to make it interesting beyond just the average college scenario.

The Office was kind of refreshing. Kind of similar to JOHN, but much faster paced. Weirdly refreshing to see the main (female) character jump right into the action.

Other than those, I really recommend Pale Carnations. It's not really new. Chapter three is about to come out. Renders are different, but very good imo. The story is pretty heavy, but if you're into that I highly recommend it.

Reactions: ayyylmaooo