krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
I have a holiday this week, and I'm going to use it to finish up the remaining chapter1 images
Or you can enjoy the holiday and take time for yourself. Don't go looking for a burnout.

Reactions: Burgh917

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
149 (175++ total) images for chapter 7 completed and 64 (72 + 9 new total) images and all the animations have been re-done for chapter 1. This has been a pretty good week for rendering for both chapter 7 and 1. I have a holiday this week, and I'm going to use it to finish up the remaining chapter1 images, just to get them ready for the next release. I'm still on track for my deadline of maybe end of July or early August.

Stay safe out there!
Thank you for keeping us informed. I dig this vn :)

Reactions: BadMustard

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Or you can enjoy the holiday and take time for yourself. Don't go looking for a burnout.
Naw it's good. I'm the foreigner here, so I don't celebrate most of the holidazes, it's just time off from work for me.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
168 (178 total) images for chapter 7 completed and all images and the animations have been re-done for chapter 1. I had a holiday on Tuesday and I used it to finish up the remaining chapter1 images. Yes, I know, the total images for the chapter has been ever-increasing as I go through and code the images into the story I see places where an image is needed so increase the total. I hope it will be worth when it finished.

10 more total images for chapter 7 a little photoshopping on them than release most defiantly next week everything will be completed.

Stay safe out there!

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
Chapter 7 is finished!

twitter icon/link added to main menu
173 images for chapter 7 created
6 animations created
3 gallery images
74 images for chapter 1/prologue redone/recreated
additional 7 images added to chapter 1
7 animations for chapter 1 redone completely

Stay safe out there!

Currently, only at itch.io for now, I will update the link here tomorrow.

Sarkasmus

May 4, 2020
Chapter 7 is finished!

twitter icon/link added to main menu
173 images for chapter 7 created
6 animations created
3 gallery images
74 images for chapter 1/prologue redone/recreated
additional 7 images added to chapter 1
7 animations for chapter 1 redone completely

Stay safe out there!

Currently, only at itch.io for now, I will update the link here tomorrow.

You mentioned something about redoing stuff from older chapters. Will it be worthwhile starting over to see them?

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
The OP has been updated new links created (except NOPY, I have requested new links for that).
The admin team is awesome, NOPY links are updated!!!

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: D Dog
Jun 18, 2021
all girls participate in lesbian relationship? or does it imply that they are bisexual? the mother and daughter already had relationships or are they twins?
And is it a game of harem master or open relationship of everyone with everyone? If anyone responds hide it as a spoiler, since I do not care. but I know other people resent it.

BadMustard

Game Developer
Feb 5, 2021
all girls participate in lesbian relationship? or does it imply that they are bisexual? the mother and daughter already had relationships or are they twins?
And is it a game of harem master or open relationship of everyone with everyone? If anyone responds hide it as a spoiler, since I do not care. but I know other people resent it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Crimsonfiend76

Chef25

Nov 2, 2020
at least you will be able to enjoy the new art work for the first chapter!!
This was not the plan it just sort of happened when I dropped back to renpy 7.3 from 7.4 (because of graphic problems in 7.4)
Sorry, I make it a rule to never restart a game once the Dev breaks saves. I always assume that they will do it again at some point, and have usually seen this to be true. Sorry to go, I kind of liked this.

2.90 star(s) 33 Votes