VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Alone (18+) [Final] [Mushi]

1. 4.00 star(s)

DoollDs

Nice drawing i like it, the girl is ok.
    it's too short for me i like a long story.
    the pounding noise isn't good it's like idk its weird i like wet sound but this one sound weird i don't know how to describe it
    i like the whisper especially the one on the left ear i forgot what was the line.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

SINtax EroRR

An extremely short experience, but for what it is, it's a decent product. Max 3-5 minutes even if you're a slow reader.

So, visuals are first up, and it looks pretty good. The quality is consistent, and the anatomy (for the girl at least) is on point. But the sex CG sequence is weird, and feels a bit lazy based on how they move. Other than that, it was fine.

SFX-wise, it was mediocre. The stormy night ambience is really all you can hear aside from the girl's annoying "hihihi!" And she only speaks a single time throughout the whole playthrough which is sad, because she sounded quite seductive to my ears.

There is gore in this, but it only consists a few frames, and it wont get in your way as long as you always accept her proposition and take active part in the sex itself. She's a willing girl who is hot and horny. Unless you're gay, you really shouldn't say no.

Overall, a decent start. There is potential to make this a more long-running visual novel.