Seeking Alpha Type Futa/Trans Protagonist games.

May 21, 2017
Hey guys,

I need suggestions on Games to play that have a Dom Futa/Trans Protagonist.
The following games are the ones I've Liked playing so far:

1. The Company [HTML/Twine Game].
  2. The summoner's legacy [RenPy game].
  3. Sins of her Father [RenPy game].
  4. A Spell for All [HTML/Twine Game].
Now there are other games out there that I have tried. But the problem is that they get Abandoned too quickly. I've played Male and Female Protagonist games but I really enjoy playing Futa/Trans Protagonist games. If you know of any that have a Dom Futa/Trans protagonist (The protagonist in control of everything) games please let me know so i can try it out.

When i say Futa/Tans Protagonist i don't mean the ones where the MC can shape-change just to interact with a character. It has to be a Dom Futa/Trans Protagonist throughout the game.

Game engine can be:
  1. RenPy.
  2. RPGM.
  3. Unity.
  4. HTML/Twine.

Last edited:
Reactions: MCDom

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
Hey guys,

I need suggestions on Games to play that have a Dom Futa/Trans Protagonist.
The following games are the ones I've Liked playing so far:

1. The Company [HTML/Twine Game].
  2. The summoner's legacy [RenPy game].
  3. Sins of her Father [RenPy game].
  4. A Spell for All [HTML/Twine Game].
Now there are other games out there that I have tried. But the problem is that they get Abandoned too quickly. I've played Male and Female Protagonist games but I really enjoy playing Futa/Trans Protagonist games. If you know of any that have a Dom Futa/Trans protagonist (The protagonist in control of everything) games please let me know so i can try it out.

When i say Futa/Tans Protagonist i don't mean the ones where the MC can shape-change just to interact with a character. It has to be a Dom Futa/Trans Protagonist throughout the game.

Game engine can be:
  1. RenPy.
  2. RPGM.
  3. Unity.
  4. HTML/Twine.
do you just want real futa/hermaphrodite as in having both a pussy and dick(plus tits) or fake/trans/shemales where they only look like women but only have a dick? and tits?

Reactions: MCDom
May 21, 2017
do you just want real futa/hermaphrodite as in having both a pussy and dick(plus tits) or fake/trans/shemales where they only look like women but only have a dick? and tits?
Real ones or fake.

I'd mostly prefer playing more like the Summenor's legacy with too big assets. but real ones will do as well.

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
Inner Growth, a Ren'Py VN. The MC is dominant, but not very bright and also quite moody, a bit like a petulant kitten. :D I think that makes her very cute. She packs a rather big hog and doesn't have a vagina. You should stick to the good or the bad route if you want her to actually get to be dominant, her neutral version is rather weak. Do note that although her LIs are (mostly?) loyal to her, I don't think they are exclusive to her on any route. The game isn't that far from the finish line, so I totally doubt it'll end up abandoned.

May 21, 2017
Inner Growth, a Ren'Py VN. The MC is dominant, but not very bright and also quite moody, a bit like a petulant kitten. :D I think that makes her very cute. She packs a rather big hog and doesn't have a vagina. You should stick to the good or the bad route if you want her to actually get to be dominant, her neutral version is rather weak. Do note that although her LIs are (mostly?) loyal to her, I don't think they are exclusive to her on any route. The game isn't that far from the finish line, so I totally doubt it'll end up abandoned.
Thanks. I've played Inner Growth till the part where she gets her wings with the help of her Elven lover........ Lets see if the game has gone any further.

Kind Nightmares

Instinct Unleashed developer
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2019
Lust City I risk betting my neck here, but this game is exactly what you need, however, it is Russian and the developer officially banned it from being translated, so on this site I have no idea who translated it and I didn't check because I played in Russian.