AlphaShot NeoStudio

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Here is a link I made myself for me and everybody exept me, this AlphaShot is very good mod, I looked everywhere on the F95 site but I never found it so here is this very good mod.
created by I don't know who... I found many sites that say they created this mod and many other sites that say someone else created it but never the same person...

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Here is a link I made myself for me and everybody exept me, this AlphaShot is very good mod, I looked everywhere on the F95 site but I never found it so here is this very good mod.
created by I don't know who... I found many sites that say they created this mod and many other sites that say someone else created it but never the same person...

Have you installed AlphaShot for Studio Neo now? Does it work OK? I heard it doesn't show attachments to charas and conflicts with other mods, and I don't want to break my game.

-I'm trying to output screen shots at a higher resolution than my monitor (i.e. more than 1920x1080).

Thanks.

Last edited:

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Have you installed AlphaShot for Studio Neo now? Does it work OK? I heard it doesn't show attachments to charas and conflicts with other mods, and I don't want to break my game.

-I'm trying to output screen shots at a higher resolution than my monitor (i.e. more than 1920x1080).

Thanks.
Yes it is installed and it works.

The only bug I've seen is that the uncovered parts of the dicks created by makoto yuki are transparent and with a mini skirt, but its only visual bugs, don't worry for your game setings.

You can't make a shot bigger than your screen with an alpha shot.

I have a lot of mods installed, like the HSUS and others for bones or Objects, it works well.

On the threat of my game you can see the screen shots, they are all made with the alphashot.

Last edited:

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Thanks for the reply!

There's a youtube video about using Alphashot2 to get a transparent background which states: to have a big screen (edit: screen cap?) you need go UserData/modprefs.ini, Look for the entry [aphaShot2] find the option renderRate= 1, change the value 1 for example renderRate= 2 will be equal to 3840x2160.

I'll give it a go when I have time.

SeniGaming

Game Developer
Sep 8, 2019
Yes you're right, I didn't pay attention to this option, I still advise you not to make the screen too big to avoid losing too much quality.

My screen is in 1920x1080 and my game is made in 1280x720.
I'm not sure why renpy recommends 1280 but I followed his recommendations.

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020
Yes you're right, I didn't pay attention to this option, I still advise you not to make the screen too big to avoid losing too much quality.

I followed instructions exactly, but I couldn't install AlphaShot2 in my HS2 Libido Studio Neo (Fitgirl Better Repack 3 with mods) .

It never produced the modprefs.ini file after running & exiting Studio.

Thanks for your time anyway!

maxtol

Nov 2, 2020

Update:

I'm stupid. I found that I had Screenshot Manager already installed in both HS2 and AIS, and I think it does everything that AlphaShot may do. It's a BepinEx plugin which replaces the basic screencap.

My screen is also 1920x1080 max. But now I can make transparent background pngs in Studio, and the screen shots in Studio and both games are at 10000x5625 - that is 56MP!

I saw a lot of posts asking how to get high resolution screen shots. Screenshot Manager needed a little adjusting to get the best alpha shots and the highest resolutions without crashing things.

I'm sure the vets here know all this, but do you think a new thread with the basics would be good for beginners like myself?

Last edited:

don_filemon

Apr 21, 2022

thanks! you are a greek god!