• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 4 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Already got 30k words+ NTR story written...need artist + programmer

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
Story summary : MC is in love with his stepmom and stepmom is also in love with her stepson. But before these two could explore the beauty of love, a dangerous storm is headed towards them that would forever change both their lives.

Setting: Fantasy Traditional Setting [ But I can convert it to realistic modern if needed ]

Artist Needed : 2d or 3d artists. I will be fine with either style but depends how good they are [I am an artist myself but if i am going to be the writer i don't have time to do art as well]

Programmer needed with good renpy experience

Payment :
Revenue Share Model ( I have the story already panned out so there is no reason to worry about coming to a pause because of the story. I am an experienced author and can keep pumping out words while keeping the story interesting )

Reactions: sdfgjhdfszbg
Feb 18, 2022
Story summary : MC is in love with his stepmom and stepmom is also in love with her stepson. But before these two could explore the beauty of love, a dangerous storm is headed towards them that would forever change both their lives.

Setting: Fantasy Traditional Setting [ But I can convert it to realistic modern if needed ]

Artist Needed : 2d or 3d artists. I will be fine with either style but depends how good they are [I am an artist myself but if i am going to be the writer i don't have time to do art as well]

Programmer needed with good renpy experience

Payment :
Revenue Share Model ( I have the story already panned out so there is no reason to worry about coming to a pause because of the story. I am an experienced author and can keep pumping out words while keeping the story interesting )
What is your story about ? I can help you with your programming section.