[R>Artist 2D] [R>Artist 3D] [R>Programmer] Already got 30k words+ NTR story written...need artist + programmer

badboi6969

Feb 2, 2022
Story summary : MC is in love with his stepmom and stepmom is also in love with her stepson. But before these two could explore the beauty of love, a dangerous storm is headed towards them that would forever change both their lives.

Setting: Fantasy Traditional Setting [ But I can convert it to realistic modern if needed ]

Artist Needed : 2d or 3d artists. I will be fine with either style but depends how good they are [I am an artist myself but if i am going to be the writer i don't have time to do art as well]

Programmer needed with good renpy experience

Payment :
Revenue Share Model ( I have the story already panned out so there is no reason to worry about coming to a pause because of the story. I am an experienced author and can keep pumping out words while keeping the story interesting )

Reactions: sdfgjhdfszbg
Feb 18, 2022
Story summary : MC is in love with his stepmom and stepmom is also in love with her stepson. But before these two could explore the beauty of love, a dangerous storm is headed towards them that would forever change both their lives.

Setting: Fantasy Traditional Setting [ But I can convert it to realistic modern if needed ]

Artist Needed : 2d or 3d artists. I will be fine with either style but depends how good they are [I am an artist myself but if i am going to be the writer i don't have time to do art as well]

Programmer needed with good renpy experience

Payment :
Revenue Share Model ( I have the story already panned out so there is no reason to worry about coming to a pause because of the story. I am an experienced author and can keep pumping out words while keeping the story interesting )
What is your story about ? I can help you with your programming section.