VN - Ren'Py - ALT CTRL DEL [Ep. 6] [Burst Out Games]

1. 3.00 star(s)

TheMarquis

I appreciate those who want to experiment but this project has, by its nature, problems that clash with what, in my opinion, an AVN should be.

Here it is not the story that is created to highlight one or more kinks but it is the story that, in its flow, "encounters" the kinks.

This means that if you are looking for something specific you will come across it but it will never be explored in depth and, consequently, it will not give you any satisfaction.

The same goes for the X scenes. There is very little build up and pathos because all the scenes are linked to specific plot needs.

Furthermore, there is no real MC and this does not favor immersion in my opinion.

The technical side is appreciable, especially in the character models (I find the mother model one of the most beautiful in the MILF category). Unfortunately the animations are really basic.

The fairest rating would be a 3 and a half but since that's not possible I'll give it 3 stars.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

shavone1

Hilarious! This game is way to funny and is worth the try if only for the writing. Without spoiling, the story is insane, and I believe it will only get more so haha.

The family has great genes, especially the MILF mom and the son which are top-notch character models. The scene with the son at the Bureau of Breeding impregnating his gorgeous lookalike mom was hot as fuck.

This is a fun filled sci-fi adult comedy that was entertaining from the start to the end. Can't wait for the next update!
  3. 5.00 star(s)

korochan48

Really great start on the game. Got a tons of laugh with the weird cultures of the multiverse world. This is the only time I played that with multiple protagonist works as each protagonist resonates with other protagonist. They are a family with different traits and characteristics which compliments each other weakness.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

connor1518

This one looks better than the other offerings from the same Devs. The animations are middling.

Having multiple protagonists can be tricky to pull off without ruining story immersion, have to see how that goes.

The biggest problem is again the writing.
    The dad is not very likeable as he is pretentious and obviously bad with people.
    The son has an ego a mile wide and pretty stupid.
    The daughter can be pretentious as well but to a lesser degree than dad. One of the more likeable characters.
    Mom isn't too bad.
    Alt. mom, dad and son again not very likeable, especially dad and again son.
    Girlfriend was pretty useless and served no real purpose other than to throw in yet more slang.
    Daughter's friend blurts out sisterfucker in Hindi for unknown reason, dad blurts out shit in klingon again for unknown reason.

Yes, the plot resembles Sliders quite a bit but still has potential but I'm not getting my hopes up as Powers that be also had potential brought down by bad writing, and what seemed like a plot that was just winging it rather than being clearly thought out ahead of time.

It really comes down to whether the Devs can get a hold of the writing. Have the story line written out in advance, stop putting in slang that feels forced in, and create characters that are likeable and people can empathize with or relate to.

With so many VNs going at once it will be hard to pull off. As is this is a middle of the road offering.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Jdmricky21

Just played the current version [v0.0.02] here's my review:

Game is fairly new, but there's a decent amount of content. Game is very linear, nice pace. The controls are very easy, smooth gameplay from start to finish. Took me approximately 30 minutes to play.

The Milf (Mc's mom) is strikingly Hot. I haven't seen a model like her in any other game. She reminds me of a 90's Sharon Stone. Smoking Hot! Very well done, I can't wait to see where this story goes. Good Luck Dev! And, Thank you for the awesome game!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

Jaango

ALT CTRL DEL [ v0.0.1 ]

First of all game got some nice renders and visuals. Liked the story concept and got some sound effects too. Not that much content but gotta say a nice pilot episode. Surely this would have been my fav game but the kinks here is not for me. Not a fan of multiple protagonist games. Here you will control characters dad and son. Dad model looks nice it's not a usual face we see in many games. But son's model is usual model. There is s female protagonist tag attached here so in the future update seems like we will control female characters too. Despite the fact the kinks are not my fav I enjoyed the game maybe because it's short and there is not that much sexual content in this release.

Well if I have to make an opinion ofc dev is not gonna change the multiple protagonists and the kinks so make the sharing and swinging only between the family and alternative family members. Don't involve other male characters except the dad and son. Well it's just my personal preference. I'm not reducing the rating just because the kinks involved here is not my preference. If don't like these contents avoid playing the game or just give this version a try and decide whether you want to play the future updates.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

Kayzee12

OMG, this is gold... Without any spoilers, the plot revolves around a family, M,D,B,S getting trapped inside another multiverse. I usually dislike multiple protagonists, but damn.. it really fits here, being able to see the new world through different perspectives.
    The writing is excellent and witty. I love the way the game portrays the relationships between the family, specially the geeky ramble between the dad and daughter, or the overprotective nature of the mom towards her son.
    Good renders and decent looking characters. this is quite a promising start. Hoping to see more of this soon.