EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
ALT CTRL DEL Banner (correct size).png

Overview:
Daddy, looks like the Multiverse is a concept you know frighteningly little of!

A brilliant but flawed scientist discovers a way to travel the multiverse. His family, consisting of his affection-deprived wife, an athletically gifted son, and a prodigious daughter, inadvertently get themselves entangled in an impromptu adventure spanning infinite parallel realities with no clear way home. Will their escapades across limitless, diverse universes teach them what it truly means to be family?

In an unlimited Multiverse, there are limitless possibilities!

ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes. However, we'll do our best to provide players with the necessary options and in-game choices.​

Thread Updated: 2024-01-05
Release Date: 2024-01-05
Developer: Burst Out Games - - -
Censored: No
Version: Episode 6
Language: English
Other Games: Powers That Be - No Place Like Home - The Button
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android: - - - -

Extra:
Walkthrough Mod*

* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

acd-ep1-1-1080_nvidia-1.jpg acd-ep1-7-1080_nvidia-1.jpg acd-ep1-basketball-6-1080_nvidia-2.jpg acd-ep1-basketball-12-1080_nvidia-8.jpg Screenshot 2023-12-07 144546.jpg acd-ep1-9-1080_nvidia-1.jpg acd-ep3-street2-7.png acd-ep2-basketball2-3_nvidia-3.jpg acd-ep2-livingroom1-6_nvidia-6.jpg acd-ep2-livingroom1-15_nvidia-14.jpg acd-ep3-warehouse-1_nvidia.png acd-ep4-ginafatherroom-14_nvidia.png start_menu.png Youth of the Nations HD.jpg

Last edited:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Is the son not going to survive in this game? Father and son rarely the combination for incest type of game :unsure: . The father is surely needed because he is the scientist. But just analyzing the description, it seems that the son is the one who is going to fuck the mother and his sister because of his physique, and the father is clearly incapable, hence the affection-deprived wife.

Considering the daughter is a prodigy, the scientist dad is not very much needed so I guess the father is going to die or missing sometime later:ROFLMAO:.

Looks okay, will keep an eye for it.

Thank you for the share. All the best, BOG. Cheers.

fhpagemaster

Jun 13, 2020
I'll be keeping an eye out on this one. It's an interesting plot line, and I enjoy smut with good plot lines.

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
doubt.gif
lol with that overview,previews,and multiple protagonist Tag this looks like it's going to be a cuck/sharing fuck fest, it would be nice to have a list of planned tags.

So,4 games with this one, I guess they want to attract more patrons with something different :HideThePain:.

EDIT:
ALT CTRL DEL will not be afraid to occasionally cross genre boundaries and dip it's toes into all kinds of wildly differing story types. So not all future releases/universes might be to everyone's tastes.

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hmm...four games now, none completed and already a quite long development time on first three between each update. Yeah, gonna skip this one for now, considering the amount of content per update on the other games. Good luck, dev. With this amount of games, you will need it.
Yeah I was once subbed for Powers That Be on SS, once they moved that to Patreon and started adding other shit I unsubbed and told them as much when they added this latest one (Yet another AVN? I subbed for PTB not all this other shit!). And you left out one, Diary Of A Jumper. 3 guys and 5 AVN's so I'll be surprised if they finish anything before they change their name to Burnout Games, so it's best to not even bother with any of them if you tend to get attached once you start. Dunno why people start another AVN before even getting close to finishing the first one, let alone 5, only to probably abandon them all eventually. It's not a good look and not very confidence-instilling to get more people to sub.

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
View attachment 2206553
lol with that overview and multiple protagonist Tag this looks like it's going to be a fuck fest, it would be nice to have a list of planned tags
That just it, there is no planning (at least not that far ahead) so best to assume everything will be there if there's a tag for it. Then again, this probably will get abandoned soon enough long before that point, 3 guys and 5 AVN's and none of them finished.

LGM

Nov 22, 2018
and a prodigal daughter,
Prodigal or prodigious? There's a big difference.

Anyway, I don't think I'll check this out until much later. I don't have much hope for this Dev, considering the amount of games they're apparently working on. Good luck to them anyway.

Reactions: DougTheC
4.10 star(s) 7 Votes