VN - Ren'Py - Abandoned - Alter-self [v0.01.08] [Ezio Tatsuya]

1. 1.00 star(s)

verzauberung

Version 01.08= "Fap per played time" Rating 1/5

--------------------
    "Fap per played time" only rates how good the game is at giving you a good FAP. doesnt matter how good the art, gameplay, renders, model, Sound, writing, Story or anything like that is, if the game is good at giving you good and multiple faps in a decent amount of gametime, it will get a good rating, eles not. i rate games like this because in the end, i mainly play adult games for good faps...nothing eles
    -------------------

it hurts, since i love this game. the Story, writing and Girls are all amazing.. BUT in the "Fap per played time" Rating that doesnt matter! i played through the game. and yes it was a fun and easy game to Play, but i got 0!!!! faps out of it.

as i said this game has loads of potential, i hope i can Change the Rating soon and i love almost everything about this game, besides the lack of giving me a good fap (until now).

--------------------------
    other imo high rated "Fap per played time" are
    Dreams of Desire
    GATE:The Opening
    house Party,
    Mother Seduction and
    Pandora 1&2.
    Pandora 1 mainly for the redhead pool Scene, which i replayed like 5 times and got 5+ good faps out. Pandora 2 for the French Girl dream, which i also replayed way to often for a good fap.
    room mating

good "Fap per played time" games, that arent on the same lvl as the ones i mentioned because of lack of fap or too much time to grind are:
    road trip
    kristies revenge
    big brother
    man of the house
    summertime saga
    my legacy
    beach Party (super bad sex Scene gameplay, not fap friendly at all, eles would be higher)
    the artifact