EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Altered City.png

Overview:
You are a boy who left home at age 13, you lived on the streets where you met two women, you spent two years on the streets with your new friends, then found a woman who gave you employment.

After you had worked for her for a year, she noticed your living situation and offered you and your two friends the opportunity to live with her in her house; Her only condition is that you continue to work for her as payment.

You all currently behave like a "family."

You are now 20 years old and have just started college, and on that great day, things start to change forever...​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-17
Release Date: 2020-03-17
Developer: Altered Vision
Censored: No
Version: 0.3
Language: English, Spanish
Other Game: This is not heaven
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Walkthrough:

Developer Notes:

Only game saves from versions 0.1 / 0.1e are not compatible.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - -
Mac: - -

(Ver 0.2) Others: COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Patches:

1.jpg 2.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg 6.jpg 7.jpg

Last edited:

DarkSithLord47

Mar 10, 2019
There's some serious text problems if you decide to rename the relationship you have with the girls you're living with,tried it but its really annoying,i'll wait and see if some good soul comes up with a patch ;)

Reactions: Paprika and F9Zoney

KingWeWuz

Mar 8, 2019
I can't find any link on the patreon page. I would generally encourage people to post a link or say "you know where to download this."

While the girls look beautiful and their personalities can be seen at a single glance, such as that image showcasing them, I gotta point out how ugly the mc looks. I don't know if it's just my perspective but he looks way too much like all the other men I've seen in these games.

desmosome

Forum Fanatic
Sep 5, 2018
is it intended to be incest though? I assume the overview is a patreon friendly version, but I'm not sure.

Moonis

Mar 18, 2019
Not much content yet. Though there might be some that I missed, because it turned into sandbox at some point and if events are tied to time/location it's frustrating and boring to click through them to find anything worthy. I'd rather see this as an pure visual novel.

But at least my favourite girl, Nash, had some nice scenes. None of the others tempted me visually, not much at least. Friend's sister was somewhat nice.

But decent start. I'll be following this one.

cumintits

Jan 5, 2020
I've downloaded it and it's really good but, I've found a bug. After Alise and the protagonist come back from the modelling audition and they talk about how it went, the screen becomes completely black. I know the way to fix this until a patch comes out. You have to click on the screen several times until the bed options appear. Click on "Sleep until the next morning" and there is no problem anymore :)

Reactions: Altered Vision

zephrates

May 12, 2017
Is there a male model in Honey Select that's not fugly as all hell? If so, I haven't seen it. And don't get me started on the facial hair...

Reactions: Illegible Mink

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
sandbox cheek. what about repeatable h-events without a gallery planned ? Hopefully incest will be added on the game

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
ok..my thoughts..seems interesting though a bit generic..but thats ok..sometimes the familiar is comfy..switch to pov..MC is one ugly mothefucker..no dev should ever show HS MC until he learns to customize the ugly AF outta him :p also..kill Max..unless your name is Liam..no male sidekicks flirting on your dames allowed :p and BAM..switches to sandbox and ya lost 35% of your audience :p