3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

AntiTsundere

Sep 10, 2018
red jacket doesn't exist in the ice cream parlor?

I also can't seem to trigger the rest of Natalie, Perl or HHS questlines.

Last edited:
Aug 7, 2024
So is the story still rubbish cause of Kim in the game or no because I remember she is the reason that ruined the hole damn thing like real great friend she is. lol

Reactions: Mpkstroff

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
MC gets his outrage out on her and goes and gets himself a sweet kiss with her babe. So we get a tit for tat scene where she is mocking MC and making fun of how wierded out she herself felt seeing MC with her babe.
So is the story still rubbish cause of Kim in the game or no because I remember she is the reason that ruined the hole damn thing like real great friend she is. lol

Aug 7, 2024
MC gets his outrage out on her and goes and gets himself a sweet kiss with her babe. So we get a tit for tat scene where she is mocking MC and making fun of how wierded out she herself felt seeing MC with her babe.
Once someone fucks you over you don't take them back into your life, Kim is just some backstabbing bitch.

Reactions: Mpkstroff

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
I can't keep playing this if I have to keep playing it as Kimberley's friend. Kimberley is a fake friend.

You keep telling her to cool it on the hitting on my relatives thing and she reassures you without cooling it at all. And then when she gets caught she SAYS she feels bad but goes right back to being a backstabbing bitch. I can't figure out if she actually likes the MC or not. She definitely doesn't respect him. It's not ok just because she's a lesbian. If she was a dude, we would not be putting up with this no matter how much we like them the rest of the time. It's more frustrating than if she was a guy. At least in that case I could punch them. She'll just cry and act like the victim if I'm mad at her. The nerve!

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Hey everyone,
I'll be permanently dropping my activity on here from now on. If anyone needs any help, has any questions or anything like a save file, you can always drop by my discord. See ya!
How do we join your Discord? There isn't a click-able link for it in the OP.

Aug 7, 2024
I can't keep playing this if I have to keep playing it as Kimberley's friend. Kimberley is a fake friend.

You keep telling her to cool it on the hitting on my relatives thing and she reassures you without cooling it at all. And then when she gets caught she SAYS she feels bad but goes right back to being a backstabbing bitch. I can't figure out if she actually likes the MC or not. She definitely doesn't respect him. It's not ok just because she's a lesbian. If she was a dude, we would not be putting up with this no matter how much we like them the rest of the time. It's more frustrating than if she was a guy. At least in that case I could punch them. She'll just cry and act like the victim if I'm mad at her. The nerve!
Well yeah she is a narcissistic bitch and a backstabber, she is what is killing the damn game. Once someone fucks you over, you don't trust them again.

LinkBox88

Feb 22, 2020
Well yeah she is a narcissistic bitch and a backstabber, she is what is killing the damn game. Once someone fucks you over, you don't trust them again.
The plot itself is gaslighting you by trying to hype up the depth and quality of this friendship using celestial evidence. The fortune teller talks about this great bond that is key to fulfilling our destiny and I'm like, they can't be talking about me and Kimberley right?!

Aug 7, 2024
View attachment 3967011
They are all in on it: MC is there to be toyed with and experimented on while he gets himself into these situations.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The plot itself is gaslighting you by trying to hype up the depth and quality of this friendship using celestial evidence. The fortune teller talks about this great bond that is key to fulfilling our destiny and I'm like, they can't be talking about me and Kimberley right?!
Yeah, would not even be surprised with how much of a joke it all is.

milfkiller

Engaged Member
May 2, 2017

she might as mc daughter too

3.70 star(s) 46 Votes