3.70 star(s) 46 Votes

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Am I the only one that finds it strange for Natalie to refer to Julia as 'your mom' when talking to the MC after patching?

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Am I the only one that finds it strange for Natalie to refer to Julia as 'your mom' when talking to the MC after patching?
Well. I think. Just a thought, now mind you. But I think. She is actually the daughter of the MC and the Aunt. I'm where the MC tries to save the Aunt from burning to death. So I don't know what will happen next. But that's what I think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Well. I think. Just a thought, now mind you. But I think. She is actually the daughter of the MC and the Aunt. I'm where the MC tries to save the Aunt from burning to death. So I don't know what will happen next. But that's what I think.
Well, except that Natalie existed before Olivia (the aunt) got saved. She's in the beginning of the game when Olivia is still dead. So I don't think that theory holds up. I don't see how suddenly the aunt's DNA gets transferred to Natalie just because she's alive now. :unsure:

Reactions: Talmadge

Talmadge

May 7, 2018
Well, except that Natalie existed before Olivia (the aunt) got saved. She's in the beginning of the game when Olivia is still dead. So I don't think that theory holds up. I don't see how suddenly the aunt's DNA gets transferred to Natalie just because she's alive now. :unsure:
Ah. So she's alive in the present now? Thanks for letting me know. I was curious. I thought, maybe something happened later on that the MC has to try and save her from it. Kind of like a Final Destination thing. Death always trying to get her because he helped her cheat it.

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
Where do you see this? I could only find one scene that does this: the campout in the tent with the Natalie dialog line:

"n "Best to avoid any odd questions [j3] and Penny may have for us if they found out we slept in the same tent."

The rest of the time I see "your Mom" it's either said by Penny or Kim to MC.

Since there's variables for both "your Mom" [j3] and "our Mom" [j4] I would imagine it was just a typo and could be fixed if submitted as a correction.

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
Where do you see this? I could only find one scene that does this: the campout in the tent with the Natalie dialog line:

"n "Best to avoid any odd questions [j3] and Penny may have for us if they found out we slept in the same tent."

The rest of the time I see "your Mom" it's either said by Penny or Kim to MC.

Since there's variables for both "your Mom" [j3] and "our Mom" [j4] I would imagine it was just a typo and could be fixed if submitted as a correction.
That is the only spot thus far I think.

Nov 6, 2023
I dont know if the game is bugged or I'm doing something wrong, but I cannot seem to get Perl's Experiments unlocked. I have done everything else possible at this point according to the guide, but she never goes into the break room. Anyone have any ideas?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well usual crazy and damn funny update, mc's logic is weird, can do naughty things with sis but not with "cuz". magnifying glass to see if "cuz" or better beach has things to do.

too bad that dev left since i got question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
well usual crazy and damn funny update, mc's logic is weird, can do naughty things with sis but not with "cuz". magnifying glass to see if "cuz" or better beach has things to do.

too bad that dev left since i got question.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The dev is still on Discord, so you could always ask over there.

Reactions: NoRefund

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I would suggest asking because it's possibly been covered either in a blogpost or on Discord and someone knows the answer.
played old save (2 updates ago) and when travelling in past between places there were short images on mc and some guy sitting somewhere (too short to determine where and who that other is) just made me wonder things like who that other person is and why that same pic appears everytime between any transitions in past (or present to past and vice versa), didn't check if same happens on present in that save.

IDRpatch

May 17, 2024
when travelling in past between places there were short images on mc and some guy sitting somewhere (too short to determine where and who that other is)
I'm assuming this is the latest PC version, not like Android or something? No way to get a screen recording so you could go frame-by-frame and capture the exact image?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I'm assuming this is the latest PC version, not like Android or something? No way to get a screen recording so you could go frame-by-frame and capture the exact image?
yes pc. not worth it. apparently it's kim's dad and mc talking on something, just some odd graphical glltch.

here it is:

screenshot0006.png

Morbius

Jun 11, 2017
It is a glitch when going between different locations and can happen with anybody with which you can converse. Happens occasionally and resolves itself over time even with a fresh start.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Discord Report
ICCreationsToday at 12:33 PM
Everyone,
Altered Destiny V0.10 Progress Report #3

1726273267392.png

1726433112943.png

The posts are locked, and I'm not currently a supporter to have access, but this is the beginning of the update news:

"Hey everyone,
Another week has gone by with a good 60+ images and a couple animations added to the game. A 49 image scene featuring Penny...."

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 46 Votes