Ren'Py - Alterlife [v0.2] [Matt's Games]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Done2

Great femdom/futadom game, hidden Gem. The characters are quite interesting and you want to explore the world created in the game. So far the develepment is rather at the beginning. Looking forward for the next updates.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

023wasd

I hope you continue it. A really interesting game and interesting characters. I would love to see how the game will progress over time. I don't know what else to add, I need to reach 200 characters hahaha.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Jaango

Alterlife [v0.2]

This is the kind of femdom game which I love. In most of other femdom games girls treal male protagonist as shitty even after pleasing them. What I love here is girls care for MC. During scenes they ask him whether he is okay with it or not. Before and after scenes they are friendly with him. For now there is light femdom. Wish female characters care for MC like this when game moves to extreme femdom. Renders are not best but they are good. There is hot four arms futa.

Good

+ Pretty girls and they care for MC
    + Sound effects
    + Four arms futa
    + Sandbox is not grindy

Bad

- no option to skip transitions
    - few images are missing

Hoping we get next update faster
  4. 5.00 star(s)

richarddlopatin

I don't know how I missed v0.1 but this is an absolute banger. It's a great implementation of "open world" in these VN engines. It's not like those 100% sandbox HTML Sugarcube games, this is much more on rails. You pick the place you want to go from a list and the scenes start right away. This is the way to do this sort of stuff.

The setting is very unique, I love the agency (and optional lack of agency) the story sets for us to navigate. The characters are awesome and have a lot of personality. The visuals are alright, I'd say they're more than enough for a good wank. Also I think this games uses a lot of assets I have never seen before so I think they're custom? The sound design is cool, lots of bits and details that add to the scenes. The system is beautifully programmed, everything works perfectly, no bugs, no weirdness, the smartphone Just Works™, the navigation, the character screen, everything is top notch programming-wise (a bit lacking in UI design but who cares, it works!)

Overall an amazing experience that sets itself up for a huge story. This is tough, it NEEDS a lot of time to develop and I can only hope people buy into it so the developer can become a team. This is an absolute gem already and I'm looking forward to the next update. (and I can't wait to see the bad neighborhood that's teased in the story)
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Onbunga

The second update makes this game worth playing. It has cool futa characters and decent mechanics.
    Unfortunately this update took a year to make so if the pace of updates doesn't become faster this game probably won't see much support.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

NPC041188

Got good potential, sets everything up in 0.1 and good designs and graphics on everything.
    Going to be interesting to see where this goes in the future and what sort of stuff we'll be able to get up to, kind of routes we can take etc.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

waynevill

0.1 A very interesting start! The plot setup and mechanics with the choices are intriguing. There aren't many games like this right now, so good luck to the developer with creating this project! Looking forward to more updates
  8. 4.00 star(s)

dgreen1108

Just completed v0.1. Wasn't what I expected, but I thuroughly enjoyed it. Looking forward to the next update. The gameplay flowed well, with only a couple animations slowing my roll (LOL) but it was good. I kind of wish I'd have gotten more interaction from Jaaga but I'll be patient.