1. 4.00 star(s)

_Utakata_

Renders are good
    sex scenes are good
    Lot of woman
    Story is not bad
    sex scenes are with sound :BootyTime:
    No bugs
    Last update was quite a long update Everytime i think the game is gonna end it went further
    Looking forward to next chapter
  2. 1.00 star(s)

Rare77

Ok, after trying the game I can finally give my opinion. I admit that I haven't even reached the end of the last update (1.9.0): in this genre, nothing kills the fun more than being forced to have relationships with annoying characters. I don't give a damn that the story requires it, because if it does, the story sucks, and making the scenes skippable but not avoidable is just an excuse to cover up the writer's laziness or incompetence. Some may have no problem empathizing with a slutty protagonist ready to fuck anything that is thrown at him, but others have standards and self-respect. If you belong to the first category and you like playing the bitch in this fuckfest, have fun.
    If you belong to the latter, avoid the annoyance and frustration of not having available choices that matter.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

AlexMpog

I got very bad vibes right from the start - two forced voyeurism scenes (you can only choose watch or not, but it happens anyway).
    - Scene in a park is just awful and disgusting. I mean. I can tolerate that LIs have BFs in a game, they are not virgins all the time, I get it. But the way it was put, it ruined her character totally, made me sick, and it really gives some cuckish vibes.
    - Second scene (FF) is tolerable, but, unfortunately for me I am not a fan of lesbian content either.
    Anyway, what have we got: forced routes and scenes and awful character development.
    I think developer made his point right from the start, so yeah...
    Peace.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

DaveSAlan

v1.8.0

Can't even bring myself to make a proper review.

Forced routes.
    Horrible characters.
    Days of our Lives level scenes.

I had to stop before I hit the end of the version it was so annoying. Just download the gallery mod and save yourself the waste of time.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

allanl9020142

- Kind of broken English. Not terrible but enough to be distracting.
    - Some character models look good, others not so much, and Summer looks disgusting
    - I wish the text was bigger. Gotta strain my eyes to read it which makes the broken English even more annoying.
    - Also just kind of boring. The stale dialogue and ambience make me feel like it's going to be a sandbox and I'll be free to do my own shit at some point like I'm just waiting for the boring preamble to end to actually "play the game". I don't think this is a sandbox so that means the boring preamble IS the game.

Look, I'm not one of those pretentious cunts on this site that say "I just play these kinds of games for the stories". I know what I'm here for at the end of the day and you know what I'm here for at the end of the day.
    Sure, I love it when these games actually have a good story that draws me in but if writing isn't your strong suit just don't stress it so much and make it a full-on fap game. Too many devs these days don't want to be called shallow or whatever for doing that but that just ends up with mediocre stories that no one enjoys. If you can't write, that's cool. Focus on your strengths.
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Perished

This game is underrated and deserves 4+ rating imo. I adjusted my expectations for this game and I was content at the end of 1.8.
    The setting is cliche like any other daily-life harem game. The plot is not the focus right now and feels like a side thing, main focus is dating sim and harem build up upto this point in development. MC has supernatural qualities which turns him into a womanizer with a twist of dev's creativity. The standard package for a harem game I should say.
    Renders and models are very good.
    Girl variety is good though a bit cliche. Though I should mention nearly all of them are attractive and sweet in their own way, like you would include every one of them in your harem. Relationships are a bit shallow though as girls are numerous and dev can't get them all the screen time needed.
    Sound is satisfactory, both ambient and lewd.
    The dialogue is concise and on point, nothing bloated which is a thing I like for these type of games.

Verdict: It is very likely that you've played games similar to this one before. So don't bother if you crave originality and a good story. But sometimes we want to chill and watch/read something familiar with a decent quality. For its own subcategory of linear harem games, the developer did a good job and added his twist for a better taste. For those who seek what I just described this game offers good time, just like John Wick offers "cliche" but pure quality action. You will get it simple but good.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

svenambig81

Big fan. Don't overthink it. Tons of hot Instagram-model tier ladies who are all attracted to your clearly super dick. Very fun romp, a few laughs here and there, doesn't take itself seriously. Pure VN with some branching choices of a few girls (can download a mod to see multiple routes but you might miss some stuff), minimal bugs, but wears its heart on its sleeve.

I personally LOVE a good harem VN/game and the models as of 1.8 look greatly improved since launch (though the launch models are still totally hot and playable, just always great to see a 3d artist improve as time passes). Everyone needs a good escape/power fantasy. That's what you get here. Minimal drama, just fucking in lots of positions.

If you like big tits/asses, seductive hotties drooling over your dick in a harem situation, play this now. Tons of content as of the latest release, you're still constantly getting introduced to more hot ladies, and the dev does what I love and just lets them dress hot as hell in different outfits constantly seducing the living fuck out of MC.
  8. 3.00 star(s)

HasbroMB

So this is another one of those VNs where the MC is an orphan with a mysterious past and may have powers and comes to live with a va-va-voom MILF in her Manhunter (1986) style house with her bitchy-hot daughter and the MILF notices that the MC has a huge penis and decides to give him a car and a motorcycle and he goes to University and a hot girl teaches him self-defense and there are several scenes in ice-cream parlours, women's clothes shops, and poolside... One of those, you know?

The whole thing is really silly. The dialogue is so mundane, so trivial that you're better off ignoring it entirely, just let it wash over you. There are lots of decisions, basically determining who the MC has sex with, so a mod is recommended to not miss anything. Why the hell am I giving this three stars?

Well, the erotic scenes are really well done, and there are many of them. There are many skilful animations. And there is a kind of garishness to the artwork, the colour and composition, that I find refreshing. With many of these VNs the renders suffer from being too sterile. This is the opposite... if anything, it needs to be hung out in the sun to dry a little. Seriously, everyone has a kind of oily sheen, like touching any of the characters would be like putting your hand in a bowl of freshly extracted watermelon seeds. It's definitely a rare, if not unique feel to the artwork.

Taste time, but I really don't like the look of most of the women. They're not so much ugly as really garish. I mean they are adorned like they're from a Conan novel, piercings, tattoos, elaborate jewellery. It's on the verge of fetishistic. Not my thing at all, but if it's your thing, well then, you will have a lot of fun. The MILF is the most restrained in this, which makes me very happy.

Games like this make me think, "man, if I had the talent and rig I would do so much better." Yeah yeah yeah, devs have heard that all before. Three stars. But the Goth girl with the piercings... I'd be terrified to go to bed with her. It'd be like having sex with a roll of barbed wire.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5879042

Beautiful graphics, beautiful girls, nice and original sceneries (except for that place in the park with a tunnel, seen that park in most VN games here), and an interesting back story.

I like the build up of most girls, getting to know them before fucking them.

Only problem I had, was that the end of v1.8, that I need to wait for the next update. The background story is getting more and more interesting.

And now we have to wait for the next update, and no clue yet if he gets his girlfriend back, or why he had to choose, can't we just have them all ?
  10. 5.00 star(s)

BrunoCampocampana

Underrated game, the renderings and models are very good, there is a nice variety of characters and the story seems interesting so far.
    The only thing I don't like is the gallery, it's structured in a weird way, with a scene splitted in several replays.
  11. 5.00 star(s)

vivaloveyou

This is probably one of my favorite games I've played in the last year or two, the story is very interesting, the rendering, models, game quality are perfect, there are a lot of MILF, and the animation art effects inside make it very enjoyable!

Pros.
    Excellent rendering
    Super high quality graphics
    Perfectly smooth animation art effects
    Interesting story content
    Sexy MILF

Disadvantages.
    To be honest there are really not many cons to this game, maybe version 1.7 has some bugs that I am not too happy with
  12. 5.00 star(s)

johnman300

Well done game. COnsidering his previous work, I was a bit... leery about this one. Not that his previous work was bad, just didnt stand out. This is much much better. Yes its harem, so if that bothers you, don't play it. Yes the MC has magic dick syndrome, if that bothers you, don't play it (though to be fair here, there actually seems to be something "magical about the guy").

There is a lack of agency here as many scenes are unavoidable, and many of the LIs have no choices surrounding them, but considering its a harem game and the LIs at issue are all very desirable, i had no issue, but YMMV here depending on how you feel about them.

The renders are generally well done. The animations are extremely ambitious. Most are extremely well done. Some, however, are very "jumpy," some are overly sped up and some have some significant clipping. I give some of this a pass though since what he's trying to do is well beyond the ability or ambitions of other lesser devs. The only real complaint here that i have isnt really a problem per se. Some of his animations have a moving or jittery camera viewpoint. This give me and others with motion sickness issues a bit of nausea. Most are fine with it though.

This is not a perfect VN, but its ambitions push me to give it a 5* rating though its really more a 4.5*. Good job dev
  13. 5.00 star(s)

zeratulek

I played many games on this site but this game has the best animations I have seen. Very good renders and a story that is not bad. One of the best games on this site.
    A large variety of women, surely everyone will find something for themselves.
  14. 2.00 star(s)

PunkHooligan

Had no question in previous game, aka RtP.

Couldn't play this more than 20 min. Bipolar aunt, weird mc, idk, just not appealing overall impression.
    All content I've seen is voyeur. Everyone is fucking around, mc jack off in his bedroom. Very interesting.

I was excited seeing Andrea from RtP, downloaded gallery mod and smth just isnt right with here face in those scenes. Also, worst gallery I've ever seen. Both images and scenes. You can throw out "animation" from image section and all those unnecessary walking, boob shaking 1 second loops from scene section so everybody could thank you for that. Also, every part of sex scene cut into different replays in there. Like wtf...

Pass.
  15. 2.00 star(s)

rvlfycpydgdcttfren

Really terrible UI (Including the main menu screen)

Bad looking women and you don't have a choice who you sleep with since everyone throws themselves at you from the first moment. The supposed corruption, appears to be missing

scenes seem to be 90% close-ups which makes for little enjoyment
  16. 4.00 star(s)

SteelyDan14

I always struggle with harem games/vns and this one is no exception. Despite these misgivings, the game is still really well done and the Dev is talented with both the story and the renders.

Let's start with what I didn't like. There are WAY too many LIs. You start getting attached to certain ones and then you have to sit through all the other interactions with the LIs you don't care about as much and it just seems a waste of time. IMO, it would be better to focus on just a few, make the relationships stronger and move the story forward.

The other limitation are the choices. There are not nearly enough choices and often times there are things I would have liked the MC to have been able to say or avoid. The MC is basically forced into relationships with some of the LIs regardless of how you want to play it and his responses are all scripted.

Despite all of this, the dev goes all in on a very unoriginal story and makes it work. Each of the LIs are unique and they all have different personalities that keep the interactions fresh and interesting.

Plus the renders are beautiful and the scene setups and pacing are all well done. It is a great production, even down to the gui and the dev's attention to detail and desire to produce a high quality production are apparent.

At the end of the day, while I don't like the harem aspect, the story and the characters help make this a really fun experience. If nothing else, you should download and check it out simply for the production value. Looking forward to seeing more from this dev.

EDIT After Season 2:
    I am not going to change my rating at this point, but what was once one of my favorite games, has turned into something unrecognizable. I am not a fan of the plot twist/change of direction and the MC is not the same person. I know people are saying it's "growth" or whatever, but it's just silly is what it is. He goes from being a dude with doubts and making mistakes, to a journey into the worst realm... A Gary Stu with a harem and a horse cock. Sad.
  17. 4.00 star(s)

sunqian3000

I looked at it when it first came out .
    It was completely forgotten by me because the update was too slow .
    One of the games of the last two years to have a good start, high quality but slow to update .
    If I remember correctly, the game has been updated less than five times in the two years since its release .
    The quality of the game is worth 5 stars, but the update speed makes it easy to wonder if it's another "MilfCity". So it's only four stars .
  18. 2.00 star(s)

ilon55

To peep, or not to peep, that... isn't the question. That's how this "game" begins, and it's not a question because no matter the answer it won't change anything. These choices, as usual, include some BS excuse (respect), as if you can't say directly that you're not interested. Then the game turns into a meaningless fuckfest, meaningless since the game is full of forced sex. You're not interested in girl X, you'll get girl Y and even if you run away from her twice (Charmane) you still have to fuck her later.
    To complete the list of "sins" repeatedly committed by many developers, here we have a typical tasteless male MC who thinks that anything with pussy is hot. No, it isn't. Of course, the game is overloaded with his thoughts of how hot they are. Annoying junk writing making the game longer than it really is. Irritating to the nth power if it involves a character you wouldn't touch with a ten-foot pole. It seems that devs who have gone down this blind alley have forgotten that games are not meant to satisfy their fictional characters. Games exist to please real people - your customers.

Giving this 1.6.0 version the lowest rating was very tempting, but the pretty good visuals and the fact that I wasted my time on many worse games changed my mind.
  19. 5.00 star(s)

masterdc1976

All in all:
    A quite Good enjoyable Fantasy VN till now.
    I hope for some "op evolution moments" in the story
    It has great potential to be a great VN, its off to a good start.

The Writing:The writings are very good.... but could use some humour, some BDSM that even drops Asami to her knees to make it a bit more exiting... but to start off 5 stars

Renders: are great with great looking models

The animations: great quality, quite a surprise and a huge upgrade in relation to other titles

The story: I like it, there could be some more dirty stuff, but nice.

Comments:
    Dislikes: Andi or Tania, Charmane or Honey patch choice I dont like mutual exclusive choices, I think we should have them all if we want.

Love it,
    Keep up the good work :)
  20. 5.00 star(s)

The Wizard of Oz

Super game quality literally everything: the graphics are excellent, the characters are worked out and each have their own individuality, the gameplay does not cause irritation, the animations are at the highest level, the camera angles are also perfectly matched, the story is also quite well created, there are galleries of pictures and videos, sex scenes are voiced, content many, the general benefits are huge. Such games are like diamonds, they need to be appreciated and supported by the creators of such masterpieces.