3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

Iconick

Feb 18, 2021
Is there an incest patch for v1.4.0??
The current incest patch is v4.0.0..
I just downloaded the incest patch and it's labeled "ae_patch_1.4.0".
Also, when you follow the Lewd Patcher link in the OP, on the patch page it says:

Content Changed
Patch to Alternate Existence version game S1 Ep 4 v1.4.0

Maybe it just hadn't updated yet when you checked it, but from what I see, it is now.

Osamabeenfappin

Nov 24, 2019
Love the high selection of gingers so far. Also love my chocolate honeys, although for some reason, the Ren'py renders of black milfs always look even older in the face than they should, while white milfs look like teens in the face.
Its weird because black dudes turn out normal looking in Ren'py. But most black woman come out looking like Vulkan primarch of the Salamanders

• Haha
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Balfurusse

Jun 23, 2018
Looks like UnRen enables both console and developer mode. I've noticed that Renpy 7.4.8 doesn't like having devmode enabled while there is rpa files in game/ mixed with .rpy files like those fixes or the patch. To enable just the console, use your text editor to make a file (for example, z_console.rpy) into game/ (next to all those rpa files). File has following two lines:
Python:
init 999 python:
    config.console = True
Thanks it worked for the console. Is there a way to get the dev menu too?

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
Is there an incest patch for v1.4.0??
The current incest patch is v4.0.0..
Yeah, it claims to be for game version 1.4.0 (and reading it, it does seem to be), but if you put it in place, the game won't even start, you get a long screen full of duplicate label errors.

This was with a fresh install of game, no other mods or utils, and the ipatch.

Game simply will not start with that patch added.

Shenaniganzz

Jun 4, 2017
Does incest patch work for you?
I get error that some labels are defined twice.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

- edit -
I deleted whole game folder, then extracted game files again and it works now. Strange. I guess unpacking .rpa files somehow bugged the game. (when patching the game I always unpack rpa so the patcher can overwrite the files)
I'm also getting the duplication errors. I had this problem in another game and someone explained it pretty well. By enabling the developer console, it changes the level of error checking. This causes these types of duplication errors to no longer be ignored.

Here are the errors once the RPC files are decompiled, for reference...

Last edited:

TheSidewinder

Mar 31, 2020
I'm also getting the duplication errors. I had this problem in another game and someone explained it pretty well. By enabling the developer console, it changes the level of error checking. This causes these types of duplication errors to no longer be ignored.

Here are the errors once the RPC files are decompiled, for reference...
I didn't run UnRen so the console(s) aren't enabled. Get the same errors. Beats me why.

EDIT: Figured it out. I had uncompiled the rpa files, and with them present, then neither patch worked, the game would not start and threw those errors.
So I reinstalled the game, didn't decompile, didn't run UnRen, and the both patches worked fine. Go figure.

Last edited:

UncleFredo

Aug 29, 2020
But the Charger has a Florida license plate...

I don't care, I just found it amusing.
I was admonished, by Mr. Knobb, not to take such details as a license plate as indicative of a location. Pretty simple. We can overlook some minor details and let him move the plot forward, or have him spend potentially large amounts of time scrubbing images. For my part I'm fine with ignoring details like a plate if it means more frequent updates with more content.

Arrdvark

Jan 23, 2018
I was admonished, by Mr. Knobb, not to take such details as a license plate as indicative of a location. Pretty simple. We can overlook some minor details and let him move the plot forward, or have him spend potentially large amounts of time scrubbing images. For my part I'm fine with ignoring details like a plate if it means more frequent updates with more content.
I saw a bit of the back and forth, but didn't read the majority of the thread. I was actually looking for a comment from Mr. Knobb about Double Jeopardy. I saw his post about it not being in the USA, which made the Florida license plate highly amusing to me.

I didn't intend to stir anything up. It was just a poor attempt at a bit of humor that landed flat.

FormerlyknownasOlheden

Donor
May 20, 2020
Yeah, it claims to be for game version 1.4.0 (and reading it, it does seem to be), but if you put it in place, the game won't even start, you get a long screen full of duplicate label errors.

This was with a fresh install of game, no other mods or utils, and the ipatch.

Game simply will not start with that patch added.
It worked for me with no problem so you must have done something else wrong.

The ArcKnight

Nylon enthusiast, Harem enjoyer.
Donor
May 19, 2018
Yooooo
Completed the most recent update and FUCKIN LOVED IT!
Finally getting nearly all those character silhouettes filled out! Much excite! Just a few more to go and the prologue of the story will be complete and we can start having deep moments with all the girls!

Loved the drunken little confession with Summer, she really is a Tsundere and I love her for that. Can't wait til were all sweet to her and it flusters her like crazy. Buwahahaha.

Keep up the excellent work Mr.Knobb. I look forward to more time next update with some of the girls who didn't get screen time with this one and of course more time with Andi and Danielle, gotta keep my gothy lovelies happy.

Terminator_26F

Apr 1, 2019
You're kidding !! "Only rich people living here" ... and they are so rich that they drive in "Deuch" (Citroen 2CV, canary yellow), the cheapest of the cars !!! Very funny !!

screenshot0001.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: Edrick23
3.50 star(s) 87 Votes