3.50 star(s) 87 Votes

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
A good game and the girls are all stunningly beautiful, but as for me, there are too many of them here.

Another "complaint" is that, at the beginning, the game promised that it would be a story - "from loser to winner", but after just a few updates, the game turned into a mindless sex marathon where the hero fucks and dominates all the girls.
There is no challenge, no intrigue, no struggle.

Not that I mind, but it's...boring.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Alternate Existence [v1.6.0] [MrKnobb] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC*: 2,55 GB / 928 MB - AlternateExistence-1.6.0-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 2,52 GB / 893 MB - AlternateExistence-1.6.0-mac-crunched.zip
= ~36,4% of the original size, image/video quality 80%/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

Tools:
UnRen v.0.11v3 (VepsrP/Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.3 (hngg@f95zone) - -

Last edited:

Vrijgeest

Engaged Member
Jun 16, 2019
A good game and the girls are all stunningly beautiful, but as for me, there are too many of them here.

Another "complaint" is that, at the beginning, the game promised that it would be a story - "from loser to winner", but after just a few updates, the game turned into a mindless sex marathon where the hero fucks and dominates all the girls.
There is no challenge, no intrigue, no struggle.

Not that I mind, but it's...boring.
I agree with too many girls but luckily there is a character list. It does tend to be a "Meet n' Fuck" towards the end though.
I dont agree it was boring... Just maybe a tat tedious.

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
How much content is there, like 5 hours at least?
Depens how quickly you get bored by the fuck scenes and just click em away at some point, like I did. It starts pretty interessting but later in there game there isn't much more going on then showing skin, pussy, ass and dick - sadly.

Reactions: alex13_zen
Feb 17, 2022
Depens how quickly you get bored by the fuck scenes and just click em away at some point, like I did. It starts pretty interessting but later in there game there isn't much more going on then showing skin, pussy, ass and dick - sadly.
I get the feeling the dev may have over corrected his game plan for this after the initial outrage that the only sex scenes early didn't involve the MC. Perhaps his plans for more story and build up got put on the back burner.

Hopefully now that the MC has dicked down a few ladies the story will be more fleshed out.

I like the game but my only complaint still is it takes alot of suspension of disbelief that all these gorgeous women just throw themselves at this scrawny dork with zero personality. I get he has some "superpower" that attracts them but come on, at least upgrade the MC design to make it a bit more believable.

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Last edited:

Jnx

Jun 6, 2017
This update is very much "we haven't touched the game in 6 months, better add sex to keep the whales interested"

Last edited:

Old Man Al

Jan 18, 2022
I get the feeling the dev may have over corrected his game plan for this after the initial outrage that the only sex scenes early didn't involve the MC. Perhaps his plans for more story and build up got put on the back burner.

Hopefully now that the MC has dicked down a few ladies the story will be more fleshed out.

I like the game but my only complaint still is it takes alot of suspension of disbelief that all these gorgeous women just throw themselves at this scrawny dork with zero personality. I get he has some "superpower" that attracts them but come on, at least upgrade the MC design to make it a bit more believable.
Exactly. I mean I would get if they complement EVERYTHING about him, his character, his smell, his big cock, but his looks? That's simply not believable, his look is boring at best.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016

At least the superpower/pheromone bs, provides a reason why all these hotties left and right are jumping on MC's dick. In most games of this type, it's just a dude who plays white knight for them and suddenly all spread their legs for him, with no issue or drama between them. In the cringiest way possible.

I think the problem with this, is that the women don't ever aknowledge the weirdness of the situation. We never see them conflicted and stressed about their attraction to a dude, they shouldn't really be attracted to. Even within the "home" unit, where the taboo aspect adds to the whole weird attraction thing, it's barely touched.

edit : Except maybe Summer who might be such a brat because that's how she's trying to deal with it. But even that is speculation from the player not the game.
edit 2 : After playing through the new one, aunt shows some conflict, which is nice. And then it's ruined by her friend acting as a complete pervert

Last edited:

m4pII

Jun 22, 2019
At least the superpower/pheromone bs, provides a reason why all these hotties left and right are jumping on MC's dick. In most games of this type, it's just a dude who plays white knight for them and suddenly all spread their legs for him, with no issue or drama between them. In the cringiest way possible.

I think the problem with this, is that the women don't ever aknowledge the weirdness of the situation. We never see them conflicted and stressed about their attraction to a dude, they shouldn't really be attracted to. Even within the "home" unit, where the taboo aspect adds to the whole weird attraction thing, it's barely touched.

edit : Except maybe Summer who might be such a brat because that's how she's trying to deal with it. But even that is speculation from the player not the game.
In my humble opinion, it would be great if the MC lost his mojo for a while.
We would watch the drama between him and the girls, where they would experience doubts and contradictions, and he would finally have to use the results of his personal growth.

I agree that apparently, the author took the criticism of the first updates too much to heart. But I still hope that he slows down a bit and focuses on the story and character development, and not completely turns the game into a series of sex scenes.

3.50 star(s) 87 Votes