2.20 star(s) 9 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

FotoJet.jpg

Overview:
You will assume the role of a regular guy leading a typical life until he receives a call from an old friend requesting a favor to shelter his family in his home due to the ongoing war. This is where the story takes a turn, as new characters and events will unfold, including encounters with individuals from the protagonist's past that will resurface. The manner in which the protagonist navigates these challenges is left entirely up to you.​

Thread Updated: 2023-10-31
Release Date: 2023-10-31
Developer: Giant Dwarf - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.5
Language: English
Other Games: Shifter
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -

Gman4672 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

17.png scene12.png scene26.png scene32.png scene48.png scene56.png scene89.png scene118.png scene132.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Ifartedtoolong

Feb 27, 2022
I actually thought Olivia was the mother just by looking at the screenshots. Ryan's name is spelled Rayan instead of Ryan. Needs a lot of proofreading. Some images have some minor errors like the MC sitting in the bed his chest has lots of spots and Ryan's body and face mismatch and some images are pretty bright. I'm thinking that Emma is the trap as her facial features look more male but then Ryan could be one as well since they're wearing half of walmart on their face.

Giant Dwarf

Game Developer
Sep 9, 2018
I actually thought Olivia was the mother just by looking at the screenshots. Ryan's name is spelled Rayan instead of Ryan. Needs a lot of proofreading. Some images have some minor errors like the MC sitting in the bed his chest has lots of spots and Ryan's body and face mismatch and some images are pretty bright. I'm thinking that Emma is the trap as her facial features look more male but then Ryan could be one as well since they're wearing half of walmart on their face.

all noted and will be fixed in the next update ,thank you.

Last edited:
Reactions: Gabaw

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
1653801644298.png
Either a Typo ... or Trap discovered ... lol
(even the name "Ryan" could be a hint as it's traditionally an irish male name which is also used for females since the 70's)

Reactions: Giant Dwarf

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
295917_Palpatine.gif

Dev, it would be nice if you can put the planned tags in Genre Spoiler and some info in Dev notes, if some fetishes are avoidabes (the player avoids them according to choices) skippable (they happen in the story but the player avoids seeing them) or if there are some parts needed for story and they are forced, seeing that you have a few years in f95 I guess you already know how things get when surprise content appears :LUL:

EDIT 0.5: oh well, reading this thread after a year, this practically went from bad to worse quite quickly, the content went from being "avoidable" to skippable to ending up being forced.

Good Luck.

Last edited:
2.20 star(s) 9 Votes