VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Alternative Punishment [v1.0] [Kinetic Novels]

1. 4.00 star(s)

zazezizozu

It was such a game that I cannot leave it without rating. Very good work for such a small game. Graphics, story, girls, animations. The only thing I personally didn't like here is the easy sex. I think it would be nice to see how the relationship and sympathy grows, and then the sex happens. thanks.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

Hawkeye3d

I FOUND THIS GAME TO BE FUN. It had some typical spelling errors and typos but nothing horrible. Also had a couple of scenes where it repeated the comments, but again nothing serious. The adult content was good and had a lot for such a small build. Give it four out of five.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

loikl

Short, simple and without complex plots, entertaining to pass the time but nothing more, with several endings.

The plot is you ended up punished in a military camp, it's full of sexy girls so find a way to get between her legs, several sex scenes some girls are pretty cute and the graphics are decent, just quick jerk off.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

libertypics

Really subpar in today's adult game market. The story is weak and doesn't make sense at points, it's relatively short for a game marked complete, despite the tags the content is tame, and most the sexual content is relatively brief. It could maybe get a 2nd star for the renders being okay quality but they're so generic I can't even give that. A rare case I can't even justify a 2nd star, this was a 1 for me.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

amster22

This is rather short kinetic novel. None of your choices really matter (except some dialog change), but there are three possible ending depending on your final choice.

Cons:
    • The story is one the worse I have read
    • The poor dialogs
    Pros:
    • Very sexy models
    • Good renders
    • Sex scenes are rather good
    • The anims are one the best I have seen in this site.
    TLDR: a rather average game that is saved by excellent graphics and anims. 3.5 ★ (rounded to 4).