AlterWorlds and upcoming games

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
Hi, everyone! I'm Storm, the writer for the upcoming games Bare Witness and Scion, from AlterWorlds.

We've got our first project, Bare Witness, well under way and we're expecting our initial release to be in about two weeks. If you'd like to follow our progress and get a look at some of the love interests that will be in the game, as well as updates on Scion and our "sister" game, Divergence, please check out our Twitter:

Initially, all of our previews will be public, but eventually we're going to move them to Patreon-only. In the meantime, take a look at what we're bringing to the table and see if you might be interested in playing Bare Witness when it comes out!

Deleted member 3250193

AlterWorlds Writer
Game Developer
Jan 8, 2021
So what's your game about? Your patreon page doesn't tell me anything and you don't even have a game thread.
We're not quite released yet on it, my apologies. There've been a few delays, but the beta is complete and about to go into the hands of testers. We're hoping to publish our initial release tomorrow night or Tuesday morning.

Bare Witness is about a young man in witness protection who heads off to art school, where someone from his past awaits. If we're talking about F95 tags, it's a visual novel with potential for lesbian scenes, threeways, MILFs, some voyeurism, romance, creampies, and down the line you may see some pregnancy.