RPGM - Alvein [v99e] [Yni]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Stan Marsh

dude, your art style is really nice.
    Specially the witch, she is cute af. the mom also, i just miss a nice redhead there, maybe a loli instead of a midget or include one later should be interesting.
    The quests must not be so long before a reward like the ones for ada, when you have to spend more than 20 minutes for a single new scene its to much you know, like low money earning and high priced items, this totally breaks the vibe.
    But instead this point the game is pretty nice, the art is good and is unique like the witch girl for example, include more beatiful unique girls there would make it even better.
    thanks and good work
  2. 5.00 star(s)

u3708395

(As of v17c):
    Positive:
    - Good art
    - Funny sense humor
    - Good choice of music
    - Entertaining use of in-game movement as opposed to only dialogue
    - A lot of variety regarding quest types and puzzles
    - While the THICC MILF body type is the main focus, there is some variety in individual characters
    - Has a gallery room

Negative:
    - Some translations sound noticeably strange in English.
  3. 4.00 star(s)

Star Burns

First time review on this site so here goes:
    The concept around the story is quite common and uninspired. But this game wins in its fine and unique details, there's a clear attention to detail to the art, the dialogues and the quest lines. Making it a game worth playing and trying.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Lans90

The Plot is pretty standard. However, there is potential for both interesting and intriguing. In addition, there is humor, which is also a plus.
    Gameplay - there is a bit of grind, but in my opinion it is quite acceptable. Mini games - after a couple of failures passed without any problems, but I think that the complexity of some should be slightly reduced - not everyone will like it. I was also a little surprised and pleased with the action component (in the icy lands) instead of the turn-based battles standard for RPGs.
    The visual component - I personally really liked the drawing, and the sprites and scenes look great. If animation is added, it will be very cool and easily compete with the best representatives of the genre.

Overall, the game looks pretty good. I wish good luck and success to everyone who is working on it!
  5. 5.00 star(s)

Hello21

First time review anthing on this site so here goes
    The game is good until now.
    The started story quite intrigued me as well as the arts. I'm a fan of big jugs! Talking to you tyrne
    There mistakes here and there but little. It's new so it happens
    The worst part should be the test but it durable for me or the controls anyway.
    I genuinly want to see where will this game goes.
    So everything is working fine for me or i just have a low standard.
    Cross finger for the furry & monster girls! Pika

Cheer!
  6. 3.00 star(s)

PhoenixRage23

So far the game is ok, but nothing to make it very interesting at this point of development. Half the locations on the main town map keep saying "next update". The f95 page says the game is in English, but I have found at least one sentence in Russian when trying to make the MC go into the forest at night. Some of the dialogue needs some grammar fixing too.

It's an ok RPG but I would definitely wait at least 6 months or longer to play. There isn't enough locations or events to make it very playable.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

Paarl

The game is fine, it has a decent story, I love the design of the girls, I like that it has animation with the massage, I hope it has more animations like that, I give it 4 stars because there is almost no content, it hurts that very few H scenes but it looks promising
    I do not like the ghost, I think it is unnecessary but good work, I will look forward to the next updates
  8. 2.00 star(s)

Exsa

This game is art style is great and a lot similar to town of passion which is good thing for me, also there are mini-games but that's where similarities tends to end.

Currently in v14c difficulty of mini-games tends to be really hard, dodging fireballs, mazes and follow captain (dance battle). Either difficulty of these needs to be lowered a lot or give players option to skip them.

Amount of content is quite low atm just couple still pictures.

My advice is to wait about half year maybe version 20? Then this might be good game.
  9. 5.00 star(s)

satans

The story is very good so far and love the character selection game isn't grindy i hope content keeps getting uploaded to this. Again im pretty sure this is first release and i was still able to play for about 30-45 minutes
  10. 4.00 star(s)

fulgartech

Reviewing Version v13c.

This is an RPGM game but seems to use real time combat rather than turn based more akin to the Violated Heroine style for those familiar. Not that combat is a major factor in this game.

The Good:
    Level design is pretty solid for RPGM - I didn't find any spots where you phase through the scenery or the like that can happen in RPG maker. The art is pretty good 2d art. The characters are all distinctive between the "Maid", Witch, Arcane Protector, "Maid's" sister, Librarian, and Barkeep. There is a clear progression of events and you don't have to search around too much to trigger them. There are interesting puzzles that aren't too hard to understand (more on these later). There is not too much grind either - at only one point did I need to grind out any gp to buy something and in that case I was only 2 money making events short anyway.

The Bad:
    Content is still a little short. There are a whole lot of "content in later version" notes. Overall this leaves the game feeling pretty empty with only one path to follow - more akin to a VN than a game where you are choosing what to do when.

The Ugly:
    At night the MC tends to move at mach 5 for me. This makes fine control to move into door and the like challenging. Careful controls and use of the mouse to move works around this but it is still annoying. The fire leaping puzzle also caused me *many* attempts and eventual save scumming to get through. Yes there is a fixed pattern but it was still rather annoying for me. And as a nitpick of taste - most of the female characters are far too..... buxum for my tastes, but I understand my preferences for smaller boobs is less common.

Overall I would say this is a fine early version for a RPGM game (a genre I have no problem with). I will be keeping my eyes on this one.