4.10 star(s) 11 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
603376_1.png

Overview:
Get scammed! A no-reverse femdom game by Bowei and Koda. You are a merchant who sells goods obtained from your adventures, but when a mature, mysterious woman arrives in town, you begin an inescapable descent into debt, submission, and degradation. Will you become Auntie Theresa's property, or try to her escape her seduction~?​

Thread Updated: 2020-03-20
Release Date: 2020-03-18
Developer: Bo Wei
Censored: No
Version: 1.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
WIN:
EXTRAS: WALKTHROUGH
Thank you supermann88 for the links.

603378_Lewd.png 603361_Theresa.png 603365_Feet1.png

Last edited:

Scotsman1989

Nov 10, 2018
Well if this is anything like Tiffany's Trap we're asked to consider whether we want feet for the price of murdering a kid and an entire town.
I hope not, that is what put me off tiffanys trap, i don't like betrayal especially when i'm the one doin the betraying.

Hopefully this one is any and all that i earn at the auctions go to my glorious dominant mistress to earn her praise and rewards.

Reactions: Default123x

CarrionDEV

Kojima of Smut
Game Developer
Jan 19, 2018
Well if this is anything like Tiffany's Trap we're asked to consider whether we want feet for the price of murdering a kid and an entire town.
F**king choices am I right?

Can't play, when I start the game it's say " Unable to find VL Gothic font "
Fairly common RPGM err, I yoinked the answer from to which someone's uploaded the font
which if memory serves me (It doesn't) they're installed here: MyDocuments/RPGMakerVX/[GAMENAME]/fonts/

4.10 star(s) 11 Votes