Am a new game developer, and need an artist enthusiast to make some artwork.

genericExcuse

Jul 25, 2019
Hi, this is my first post, and I hope I am posting this request in the right section.
I am working on a HTML game that is heavily inspired on Harem Hotel and Sissy Maker.
It's about a guy (21y) that moves to a city where no man are allowed, but sissy's and futa are the exception. He has to make a living or end up on the street.
He leaves in a house with 6 different people (One Piece: Nami, Highschool DxD: Rias, Fate Series: Astolfo, Re:Zero: Felix, and 2 characters from School Idol (a blonde guy Yuki and a brown haired girl Mai))

The main charachter is the 3rd character from School idol (brown haired guy) ( )
I am comming to an end of my develipment stage, am ready to make a story, but for that I need good pictures of the characters and gifs.

So I need at least 10 good gifs of my charachter doing varios acts with the house charachters at least (Bj, Anal , 69, Threesome, Doggy, just to give a few ((receive and give))) to make it all work. And I hope that here I can find some artists who are willing to draw me those pictures, because, I am no artist and suck at that.

If you are willing to draw me these, please post those pics here, and I'll mention you in the game, also, mby give you cheat codes for the game, or something (we can negotiate :))

I have attached some screenshots of a current game house characters, hopefully someone answers my request. The pictures I need would be needed to be at 800 width and 600 height in pixels (if it spossible, make it in a transparent background, if not, no problem astolfo-nude1.png felix-nude1.png mai-nude1.png nami-nude1.png rias-nude1.png player-nude1.png mall-clothesShop.png Capture.PNG )

Last edited:

underthemoon

Jul 18, 2017
Hi just letting you know that getting still pictures drawn is expensive, let alone gifs. You may want to ask for just normal images to begin with because that will be difficult already.

Sr Cansado

Apr 2, 2020
sound like a good game, futa and femboy stuff are really rare these days, myself am an animator that does mostly futas (if u curious about my stuff, just google my name and you will find it, i already did a couple of nami futa on nico robin).
But like the guy above said, art is really expensive, animations even more, and just saying you gonna mention the artist/animator in the game or giving cheat codes won't give you much, at least share what you gonna earn with the artist or something.

genericExcuse

Jul 25, 2019
Sr Cansado I have googled your work, and I like it, although I dont like the futas to have an enormous penis (I prefer normal size/slightly bigger), but there wont be much of a profit for me in this, I am doing this for fun only. I have time, and I want to make a good femboy/futa game, bc, as you said, there arent many around :)

Anyway, thank you for your replay.