Unity - Completed - Amane’s TS Academy Life [Final] [StudioVR]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Dontax

This game is a visual novel with a playtime of approximately 1 hour.
    You quickly reach the point where you have to select one of the four routes.
    Once you've made your choice, there are no further decisions to make, which locks you into the route.

The MTL is passable, with occasional minor errors such as mixed-up pronouns.

The AI CGs are good, though the scenes feature only a single image with not that much text.

Overall this is a solid 3 out of 5.
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Zorkman

There's no game here - it's a visual novel with a couple optional, completely unrelated side-games attached for no reason other than to make it seem like a game from the screenshots. The only choice the reader makes is which story to read next.

It's machine translated, but done well enough that you don't notice until it shifts to third person for no reason or swaps "she" for "he" a few times.

The scenario's relatively straightforward, the scenes are relatively vanilla, and the stuff that happens beteween the scenes is long enough to earn the "novel" part of visual novel.

The scenes themselves are good, but nothing special.

If it didn't feel like the creators intentionally added a pointless side-game to dupe people into thinking it is a game, it might even rate higher. Even then, it'd still be firmly middle-of-the-pack. I suppose you could do worse, but this is entirely skippable.
  3. 3.00 star(s)

Laice

Its really Linear. The only choice you really have is which route to follow.

The translation seem to have been made by a human or a human heavilly edited it.

The art is AI made but its quite good most of the time.
  4. 3.00 star(s)

linksterboy

Calling this a game or evena VN is a bit optimistic.

Its essentially a Hentai manga with very few choices.

Art is decent. It is essentially what you see on the tin - get transformed into girl and get turned lewd.
  5. 4.00 star(s)

AndreGM

Very solid hentai experience game, i really like the art.
    Is a short game, but pretty nice in my opinian.
    I will a 8/10, i would give 10/10 if was logger.

Inuyasaha

Another nicely package collection of AICG from studioVR. This time around they have opted to skip the gameplay all together in favor of more of a VN experience. this doesn't really bother me as their previous gameplay loops got very stale very quick.

4 different routes to pick from: Male/Female childhood friends, big titty senpai, and class bicycle.

good enough for a quick one