• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S>Artist 2D] [S>Artist 3D] [S>Programmer] Amateur Dev/Design/Artist (Furry)

FrayerDH

Jan 28, 2021
Hello! I'm Fray, amateur game designer/developer, looking for a similarly amateurish project to be a part of!

Skills:
A little bit of everything related to making games
  • Unity/C#: I've gone as far as making some simple character controllers, AIs wandering around and detecting the character, and dialog windows. So not experienced, but I can figure out anything given enough time.
  • JS/Web Dev/Design: I'm okay at this stuff. 2 years school in it. Even made a little maze game entirely in JS for school.
  • 2D Art: I'm getting better at this but I still draw really slowly.
  • 3D Art: I would rate myself as beginner on this. I haven't made much for environment objects, but I have modeled, rigged, and animated a few characters.
  • Interface Design: Total noob at interfaces in games, but I guess I have the requisite design theory stuff from school.
  • World Design: Needs practice.
  • Writing: Could be better.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord: Frayer#9953

Employment Type & Rates:
I really doubt my work is worth money yet. I'm looking for a project that's more for fun and practice than ever making money. If it gets on Patreon/whatever, just give me a little cut of that or something.

Availability:
I work full time so I might only get to give a couple hours per night on a project.

Work Samples:
A tiny sample of my style of 2D & 3D art:
Little JavaScript maze game I made for school over 3 weeks:
(One in ten games will generate a broken, unwinnable map. Just go to the main menu and start a new one. Luckily the instructor didn't find that one while grading it >.>)

Additional comments:
I'm looking to join in on a project where everyone involved knows it's a fun project and that we can't work full time on it. If I'm making art for the game, I'd prefer furry characters that are realistic or cute proportions. I would make things with beasts/monsters, but nothing that's way too fetish-y. Also, I'd prefer to make something that has gameplay, not just a visual novel.

Let me know if I sound like a fit for your thing!

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Cul and quarzo

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I am currently working on a personal project of a simbro remake, I was considering the option of adding furry characters. I don't know if it might interest you. the problem is that it is a non-profit project, you can take a look at the game, it is in my signature

FrayerDH

Jan 28, 2021
Hey, I've played some of that old LOK stuff! I don't know that a non-original project would keep my attention, but if you like you can talk to me on Discord about it.

quarzo

Aug 25, 2017
I'm not very used to discord, for me it's easier for pm or write on the thread :)