[S>Writer] Paid Unpaid Amateur Writer Willing to Write for Games

YAMUMAN

Jun 14, 2020
[CURRENTLY CLOSED. I've surprisingly received quite a few inquiries from clients just in the first day; so, I am unfortunately unable to take on any more projects at this current time. But, if you are still interested in my services or works feel free to watch this thread as I plan to maintain it over time. Posting links to projects I work on, and notifying others when I am available to take on more work.]

Hi, my name is YAMUMAN, and I'm an amateur writer just starting out in Adult Game Development.

SKILLS
I'm a native English speaker, with a very solid grasp on the English language. I don't have any real experience as a professional writer or a professional portfolio, but I did go to school for screenwriting and I've been writing as a hobby since I was young. I have a solid understanding of storytelling and characters, and can do preproduction, character writing, world-building, dialogue, and general composition. I can write at a fairly good pace, averaging about 10-20,000 words a week.

CONTENT
As far as genre or types of writing I do, I really like writing fantasy and sci-fi, but I have a wide range. I am open to most types of content, and I don't judge, BUT I will not do projects containing:
Highly derogatory/offensive raceplay or racism, extreme gore/guro, anything involving lolis/shotas, or any kind of fart/scat content.
My main strengths as a NSFW writer include:
Maledom, Big Dick, Rape, NTR, BDSM, MILF, Rough Sex, Among others.
This is the type of content that I'm generally best at writing. I can do light comedy or I can do very dark as well, or both. And two last brief notes:
1. While I don't necessarily have a problem with Futa, Femdom, and Canine on Human content. I'm personally just not really into these specific fetishes. So, just know that if your project heavily features any of those fetishes I may not be the best choice for you.
2. While I don't really consider myself a furry, I am willing to write furry content. I have no problem with it.

AVAILABILITY & RATES
I'm an American in GMT-7 time, with a pretty open availability. Although, I am currently writing and producing a game of my own, so that will inevitably take up a lot of my time. I'm willing to take on smaller projects or editing jobs for free or for a small fee; it just depends on the scope and scale of the project. However, for bigger projects we will have to discuss the details further before coming to an agreement.

At the end of the day, I love writing, and would like to get more experience working on different projects. I don't care about what your skill level is. As long as you have passion, I'll do my best to try and help you with your project. If you are considering bringing me onto your project, contact me and we can discuss your project in further detail to see if I might be a good fit for you.

Contact me anytime through F95 or on my Discord: YAMU#6529 (I've got the same profile pic on there). Thank you for your consideration.

Last edited: