VN - Others - Completed - Amayakase – Spoiling My Silver-Haired Girlfriend [Final] [monoceros+]

1. 2.00 star(s)

youmustbejoking

Ok guys so I am on a self imposed time limit here. Basically I intend of writing this review in under 5 mins, which is the exact length of Lynyrd Skynird's Sweet Home Alabama.

So you're a an average Joe who gets to live with his niece when your sister is abroad to work. You can guess what happens afterwards. The thing is that there is no build-up, no romance, no choices, no nothing. This is as plain as a nukige as they cum.

The girl is nice and thick, and has nice hair, but her face looks really weird. It has these really jagged lines that make her face look like a trapezoid. Otherwise the artwork is really good. There's about 10 or so CG's in total with some variations to them.

Well, that's a wrap guys, the song's about to end.

Gave it 2 stars because the art is uncensored and the girl has nice bobas, but that's about it. Only read this for a quicky and then go do something more productive with your life.

Total read time: 1:30 hours (skipped the moans)
  2. 3.00 star(s)

Gunrock

A short and simple visual novel. No choices, no game play, just above average art, an average Japanese voice actress, average quality music, and a reasonably decent translation.
    It gets to the action quickly, progresses through the story, and ends on a sweet note.