り乇ᄊの刀 ズノ刀ム 尺ム刀ᄃ乇

ᄃ乇刀丂の尺乇り
Donor
Mar 8, 2017
twitter_headereu21.jpg

Overview:
After a great adventure over the giant moving weapon ‘Gualacuna Fortress’ Avaro finally acquires a workshop he once dreamed of, but fortress can not move on its own anymore with the magic in its core lost. One day a ghost of the fortress appear, Fia calls her "Kuna" and welcomes to the family. However, spirit is constantly worried about magic anomality on the north-eastern border. So our heroes decide to spend honeymoon investigating the source of trouble.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2022-08-08
Release Date: Japanese 2021-07-21, English 2022-08-08
Original Title: 天結いラビリンスマイスター
Developer: Eushully
Translator: &
Censored: Yes (Mosaics)
Version: 1.03 & Appends 1-2
Language: English (Edited MTL)
Voices: Japanese
Length: Very long (> 50 hours)
VNDB:
Prequel: Amayui Castle Meister
Same Series: Kamidori Alchemy Meister
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Translator Notes:

If the game crashes upon launch, please check that you have Japanese language pack installed into your Windows, it installs fonts that are required for the game to run.
DOWNLOAD
Win (Full): - - - -
Win (Part 1): - - - -
Win (Part 2): - - - -
Others:

Patches:

Extra:

eushully_0003pl.jpg 90.jpg 152.jpg 19.jpg 45.jpg 308.jpg 793.jpg zap-alm-1.png zap-alm-2.png

Last edited:

Akrizael

Apr 17, 2018
... Seriously? No way right? We're not getting to the point where even Eushully get fucking MTL translation right? You're not about to destroy one hell of a good game right? You are? ... I hope this project never see the light of day honestly, either you do a good translation and in that case, i wish you the best in your life and hope that you get everything you want, or... Well you can guess what i'll wish for you.

Deleted member 1571565

Aug 7, 2019
... Seriously? No way right? We're not getting to the point where even Eushully get fucking MTL translation right? You're not about to destroy one hell of a good game right? You are? ... I hope this project never see the light of day honestly, either you do a good translation and in that case, i wish you the best in your life and hope that you get everything you want, or... Well you can guess what i'll wish for you.
You just killed my boner so fast...I was so hyped about an Eushully game I didn't even see the MTL... GDI...I won't do it...You cannot taint these god tier games with MTL...

Himerin

Apr 29, 2021
About the Meister series, is it okay to start playing this version or do I need to play the previous ones to understand the story?

Edvin

Jun 3, 2017
About the Meister series, is it okay to start playing this version or do I need to play the previous ones to understand the story?
This is a direct sequel, so you really should play the previous game.

Darnbob

Aug 11, 2018
You realize this is "edited MTL", right? If you took 1 minute out of your day to read the translator's blog, you'll realize that they spent a significant amount of effort in translating... and this is the same person who did Amayui Castle Meister TL, which I found almost no faults with. MTL is god awful and should be banished from this site, but this is a legit project by a dedicated translator who, at least it seems like, knows what he's doing.

Gorainu

Apr 24, 2021
These games are worth waiting for a translation. Nice to offer an "early access", but I'll pass and wait.

aris666

Jan 6, 2020
I will keep an eye on this thread - will be waiting for the translation of h-scenes. Big thank you to the translator.

Hereje

Sep 13, 2019
meh, I played "tenbin no la dea" MTL'ed, also "soukoku no arterial", and obviously the previous amayui...one more wont kill me.....but it will reduce my SAN stat...

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote